Closed Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: DJ Extreme shouldn't be limited

  1. #1
    5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,480
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    DJ Extreme shouldn't be limited

    I don't think it should just be limited to just music. Maybe we should have some talk radio as well. A few announcements here or there. Someone who can bring life to the radio.

    I also think the 3 hours of just one soundtrack is rather depressing.

    I wish I had a better connection so I can do some real DJing for all of you.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Dec 05, 2006 at 07:13 AM.

  2. #2
    Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,736
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: DJ Extreme - AO's new Web Radio!

    Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I don't think it should just be limited to just music. Maybe we should have some talk radio as well. A few announcements here or there. Someone who can bring life to the radio.

    I also think the 3 hours of just one soundtrack is rather depressing.

    I wish I had a better connection so I can do some real DJing for all of you.
    3 hours of just what one soundtrack? For the 4 to 5 hours I DJ at night there's random genres off of random albums.

    And the talk radio is a splendid idea. Hmm. I do have a head mic and is willing to give it a try.
    Seduced by Flesh


  3. #3
    5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,480
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: DJ Extreme - AO's new Web Radio!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    3 hours of just what one soundtrack? For the 4 to 5 hours I DJ at night there's random genres off of random albums.

    And the talk radio is a splendid idea. Hmm. I do have a head mic and is willing to give it a try.
    Well when I listened to it it was playing the Inuyasha album over and over. I missed your show.

    Also I was thinking of also having a request segment as well where you can pm the DJ and request certain music. But I'm not sure anyone has a big enough music selection with such variety. >.>

  4. #4
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: DJ Extreme - AO's new Web Radio!

    I think these specific anime days blow. Just take anime music as a choice. No one wants to hear an hour of Inu-Yasha "music".

  5. #5
    Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,736
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: DJ Extreme - AO's new Web Radio!

    Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Well when I listened to it it was playing the Inuyasha album over and over. I missed your show.

    Also I was thinking of also having a request segment as well where you can pm the DJ and request certain music. But I'm not sure anyone has a big enough music selection with such variety. >.>
    Ahhh. I have one Inuyasha song.

    I'm all for the request center. I dont have an extremely large library, but I surely could get one.
    Seduced by Flesh


  6. #6
    Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: DJ Extreme - AO's new Web Radio!

    Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Well when I listened to it it was playing the Inuyasha album over and over. I missed your show.

    Also I was thinking of also having a request segment as well where you can pm the DJ and request certain music. But I'm not sure anyone has a big enough music selection with such variety. >.>
    Though they've asked for no requests, I'd be willing to support such a feature in a basic stage. Maybe a request for a specific genre and sub-genre.

    By the way, since we're on the topic of talk radio, maybe we can also have comedians or something? I'd listen in.

  7. #7
    Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,736
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: DJ Extreme - AO's new Web Radio!

    Look on the calender.

    -_- I had a comedy night a few days ago.
    Seduced by Flesh


  8. #8
    Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    1,043
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: DJ Extreme - AO's new Web Radio!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    Look on the calender.

    -_- I had a comedy night a few days ago.
    Lol. Just proves my point that no one looks at the calendar.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Extreme control.
    By Exoparadapsyphobia in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jul 28, 2006, 07:39 AM
  2. Extreme Sports
    By Cheza in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Apr 28, 2006, 08:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts