Closed Thread

Thread: DJ Extreme shouldn't be limited

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

DJ Extreme shouldn't be limited

I don't think it should just be limited to just music. Maybe we should have some talk radio as well. A few announcements here or there. Someone who can bring life to the radio.

I also think the 3 hours of just one soundtrack is rather depressing.

I wish I had a better connection so I can do some real DJing for all of you.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Dec 05, 2006 at 07:13 AM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DJ Extreme - AO's new Web Radio!

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I don't think it should just be limited to just music. Maybe we should have some talk radio as well. A few announcements here or there. Someone who can bring life to the radio.

I also think the 3 hours of just one soundtrack is rather depressing.

I wish I had a better connection so I can do some real DJing for all of you.
    3 hours of just what one soundtrack? For the 4 to 5 hours I DJ at night there's random genres off of random albums.

And the talk radio is a splendid idea. Hmm. I do have a head mic and is willing to give it a try.
    Seduced by Flesh

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    3 hours of just what one soundtrack? For the 4 to 5 hours I DJ at night there's random genres off of random albums.

And the talk radio is a splendid idea. Hmm. I do have a head mic and is willing to give it a try.
    Well when I listened to it it was playing the Inuyasha album over and over. I missed your show.

Also I was thinking of also having a request segment as well where you can pm the DJ and request certain music. But I'm not sure anyone has a big enough music selection with such variety. >.>

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I think these specific anime days blow. Just take anime music as a choice. No one wants to hear an hour of Inu-Yasha "music".

Thanks

Well when I listened to it it was playing the Inuyasha album over and over. I missed your show.

Also I was thinking of also having a request segment as well where you can pm the DJ and request certain music. But I'm not sure anyone has a big enough music selection with such variety. >.>
    Ahhh. I have one Inuyasha song.

I'm all for the request center. I dont have an extremely large library, but I surely could get one.
    Seduced by Flesh

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Though they've asked for no requests, I'd be willing to support such a feature in a basic stage. Maybe a request for a specific genre and sub-genre.

By the way, since we're on the topic of talk radio, maybe we can also have comedians or something? I'd listen in.

Thanks

Look on the calender.

-_- I had a comedy night a few days ago.
    Seduced by Flesh

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    Look on the calender.

-_- I had a comedy night a few days ago.
    Lol. Just proves my point that no one looks at the calendar.

Closed Thread