Closed Thread

Thread: Does it only work in Winamp?

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Does it only work in Winamp?

Wow thats awesome, 1 month without internet and when I come back an AO radio! SWEET!

Just one question: does it only work with winamp? I mean, I have it, but I dont like using it that much... I use windows media more... does it only work with winamp?
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Dec 05, 2006 at 06:36 AM.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: DJ Extreme - AO's new Web Radio!

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927 View Post
    wow thats awesome, 1 monthe without internet and when I come back an AO radio! SWEET!
    just one question: does it only work with winamp? I mena, I have it, but I dont like using it that much... I use windows media more... does it only work with winamp?
    no I believe it's also available in winamp, realplayer, wmplayer, etc.

You'll see it in the "forum" page the radio

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want to broadcast, then it can only be done with Winamp. If you want to listen only, then all media software can be used.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Dec 05, 2006 at 06:34 AM.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    If you want to broadcast, then it can only be done with Winamp. If you want to listen only, then all media software can be used.
    Just an FYI out there for anyone that doesn't want to have breaks or long pauses between tracks.

If you want to broadcast you aren't necessarily limited to just Winamp. If you want to make seamless transitions and/or beatmatch with your songs you can use DJing software out there that'll allow you to mix tracks and broadcast in real time. Just as long as you're using the right encoder to work with shoutcast and you know all the necessary server info, you're fine. This is pretty much what I've been doing with my trance shows thus far.

Such applications would be Atomix Virtual DJ, Ableton Live, or MixMeister among many others.

Closed Thread