Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has the AO Radio been shut down?

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Has the AO Radio been shut down?

I was trying to connect to the AO Radio, but i could'nt so i was just wondering if it had been removed or shut down or something? Because i could'nt find a thread about it in the "DJ Extreme Radio" forum

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Has the AO Radio been shut down?

It's just that no one really DJ's anymore. Probably because we only get like one listener.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohh okay that's sad, but understandable when there's only one or two listening. So it does'nt work anymore then?

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

How do you DJ? and if we get more, will there be some chance to have it up again?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    How do you DJ? and if we get more, will there be some chance to have it up again?
    Probably not. We don't need any more djs, we needed more listeners. And some of our DJs were crappy, playing music at 56kbps or lower.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

No offense but how can that be the DJs fault, if his or her connection speed is'nt good enough to go higher?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    No offense but how can that be the DJs fault, if his or her connection speed is'nt good enough to go higher?
    Simple. Don't play. It is YOUR responsibility to your listeners to provide them with good quality. Have you ever stream music at 56kbps, it sounds like talking to someone on a early 90s cell phone.

Don't play, it's that simple. Forgot who it was, I told the person to raise up the bitrate but didn't do it. They choose to let their ego to get better.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

No, when i was DJ'ing i was allways using 96 or 112 kbps, and everytime i checked, how it sounds like here on AO and it was almost the same as when you were'nt DJ'ing, but maybe that was just my computer, since it was me DJ'ing, i don't know how it sounds like for everyone else

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast