+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Radio improvement

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Radio improvement

I know i haven't been listening to the radio much, but i was wondering if it's possible to put the track information in the pop up window instead of allways have to go to the forum go see what's being played. Or maybe something more separate, like Winamp's track information, when it starts to play another track....

I have no idear if someone else allready have posted this idear, if that's the case, then i'm sorry....

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Radio improvement

What popup window are you talking about. Most likely it's not possible.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

The window that popup when you deside if you wnat to listen to with Windows media, winamp and i think it was Quick time. When you choose one off those, the window where you can turn up/down the music (at least, that's the way i remember it).....

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh sorry, don't think this is possible. Nice suggestion though.

Thanks

This may be a silly/stupid question but, why does it allways show DJ Extreme and not the actual person that playing??

Thanks

Oh it's because anyone can play and they don't necessarily need to be a member here. But, only those with a password can play, so that's how we prevent just anyone playing.

Thanks

So... Actually they do need to be a member here to get a password, right??... Anyway, if it was the name of the person that where playing, instead of DJ Extreme, then i think more of the music requests would be played and the audience could have a bigger influence on what would be played

Thanks

Yes, I will only give the broadcast password to members here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast