+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Request to play

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Request to play

I have a request.Can I give it a good this sunday to be a DJE??If not it is ok,I am usally just a shadow, but I love music. So I want to give it a try.Oh and the time I want would be sunday since is my only dayoff from work and school.Time. 7PM-10PM{Or Maybe 8PM-10PM}??Sounds good??I don't know.Anytime would be great as long as it is after 6pm on sunday.
    Perfection is dull

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Request to play

Sure. Just click on the calendar and enter your slot into Sunday. After that PM me and I will send you the password. Be sure to read how it works at http://www.animeonline.net/dj-extrem...web-radio.html.

Cheers.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

And dont forget to put your time zone.
    Seduced by Flesh

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

The calendar will also convert your timezone to each users timezone when they view the calendar.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Just have a blast with it just one request no none stop cussing please.Don't know what music you are going to play but keep it somewhat clean I know you can't have all of the songs with no cussing because it's hard too. Anyways thank you and I wish you luck and hope to hear from you Sunday.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

can you guys play man up - Omarion and rain?
    or can u guys play your man - shinhwa?

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    can you guys play man up - Omarion and rain?
    or can u guys play your man - shinhwa?
    I thought we play what we want?? Wait, we do that.XD.We don't take requests because we just play the music we own.

P.S. DB, I am having problems with the connecting.X(. . . . Is not working.

Oh and my list will be Within Temptaion, Eva, Echostream, AFI{If I can find it in my computer since a friend of my has the CD right now}A few of bleach songs and intros, some mexico, some jap and some american.Three Doors Down and Linked Park and a few of others.And some German.

I will give a better detail list after I can work the connect.Because if no connect what is the point of a list.
    Perfection is dull

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well some people do put a request for plays. I mean that also gets them interested in the DJ system.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast