+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Request to play

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Request to play

You can only connect when no-one else is connected. If someone is DJing, then you cannot jump on and DJ. So that probably explains why you couldn't connect.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

No I disconnected 5 minutes before he tried to connect. So no one was DJing at the time. He said his music was going by fast. You know shows the names really fast but no music comes out.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Perhaps his upload speed wasn't fast enough for the bit rate selected. Try choosing a lower bit rate around 24 or 48 bps in Winamp.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure because you have us all start out with 24 Dragon and if it's not working that way because it does that to me sometimes. I normally go and reload my music but I have to go to my share folder in my local C drive to do it. I have to right click on it and click play in winamp. If it's music off of your CDs clear your list of what you were trying to play and reload your CDs. Click on your winamp add file and find the file your music is in and just click it and open. This is what I do to correct the problem of the high speed word flashing and no music working.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Perhaps his upload speed wasn't fast enough for the bit rate selected. Try choosing a lower bit rate around 24 or 48 bps in Winamp.
    I try 156 because it said that was my speed and this time it play normal and no one was djing.So I try but no luck.??O.o So is teh adreess right or the port or maybe you guys change the password and forgot to give me the new one.Because the old one.Wait,I think i shouldn't said it out loud.
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

Did you just try Jon because if you did I was DJing

DJ Playing

Go here to see if anyone is playing Jon. You also have to tell it you are going to play like everyone else.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Did you just try Jon because if you did I was DJing

DJ Playing

Go here to see if anyone is playing Jon. You also have to tell it you are going to play like everyone else.
    Nope.I try after no one was on and right now.I won't for a few reasons.Just got off work, hugar and want to watch a Knight's tale for the 21 time.XD.I just love it since is like Iron Men.
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    Nope.I try after no one was on and right now.I won't for a few reasons.Just got off work, hugar and want to watch a Knight's tale for the 21 time.XD.I just love it since is like Iron Men.
    Just saying the reason it wont work right now is because I'm DJing. That's why that thread is there for because of the fact if someone is DJing it lets everyone know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast