+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Do You Think When I Say DJ Extreme System?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

What Do You Think When I Say DJ Extreme System?

What do you think when you hear the words DJ Extreme System?
    I think that it's a fun way to share your music with the rest of the family here on Anime online. That you get to experiment and get to know what other people like to hear played.

Do you think of it as a fun thing to do here on Anime Online?
    Of course it's fun to do but there are not alot of you members doing it.

Is it hard to DJ?
    It's not that hard to set up and once you have it done you have a blast working it. You don't have to sit here like normal DJs do in clubs so it's nothing really like that. You could get up and walk around the house your not bound to one spot.

What does it take to DJ?
    Well first off it takes you being a community member. (100 post count) Then after that you will have to got to =DJ Extreme Radio Station= and download the shoutcast plug-ins and the winamp. After you have that set up all you need is your music the password and a request date on the calendar. To get the password PM Dragon Ball or Kasai for it.

Where can I go to listen to the DJ System?
    To listen to other members while they DJ just go here =Listen to the Current DJer=

Why aren't many members DJing?
    Well that is a good question to ask. Many members of the community does not even know about the DJ Extreme System but that is what this is supposed to do let you know about it.

Why did I take the time to do this?
    I took the time to do this so that way you guys would find out about our wonderful DJ Extreme System that is on here and maybe start DJing. I would like to see our members having as much fun as they can and if they don't know about the wonderful system then how can that happen? There are empty time slots and if you want to see whose playing at a certain time or see when an open time slot is availible. Check out this link =Calendar=

This is just an alert to let you guys know some about the DJ System and what you have to do to DJ for us.

Hope to be listening to you really soon.

Also one last thing guys when you go to DJ please be sure to let us know by posting in this topic. State what time you are going to be DJing and what you are planning on playing. This way we know who is playing even if you put in a time slot. Also be sure not to go into someone elses time slot.

Current DJ Playing.

Thank you hope you guys have a blast!

Sorry Guys I need to tell you guys alittle bit more here. Some of the Rules for the DJ Extreme System

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Scheduled slots take priority over everyone. So if you hop on and play, be sure you do NOT go over into someones scheduled slot.

Seeing as we don't have alot of DJs we will allow some community members to DJ. But this is only if you do not have any outstanding infractions. So if you have any infractions that are still in effect you may not get access to the DJ system. if you have infractions that won't expire because you did something wrong on the board you will not be able to DJ as an Elite member.

* A maximum of 2 hours per slot can be requested. You can stay on air longer if no-one has made bookings after you.

- Time slots are awarded on a first come, first served basis. So be sure to get in early.
    - There are exceptions to the above rules. If you have some exceptional music and the Head DJs approve of it, then you may get the chance to go on air before attaining Elite status. Such is the case with Skillzpay.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Jan 31, 2007 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Added more information
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Do You Think When I Say DJ Extreme System?

Yes, DJing is really quite fun. We would all love to hear what type of music you like, and now you have the chance to play it. It's really quite simple and thanks for the intro there Ky-lyrra.

The more you put into it the more you get out of it.

Cheers.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

so this is what the dj system is iv bin wondering what it is now i kno thanks Ky-lyrra for the info, i guess thats what happens when ur gone for so long i miss out on all the good stuff .
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Your welcome guys hope I got everything across that needed to be said. I really enjoy DJing but my music is becoming some what old and I would like to hear other people on the system. Koga it's not to late to get into the system you know. Just read the links I gave you and it should help you set it up.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

I always thought it was music in the website that members can listen.XD.I just found out that people are playing their music.Reason because for about the past 2 or 3 weeks I have been listening to the DJE in 2 Block.XD.
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f View Post
    I always thought it was music in the website that members can listen.XD.I just found out that people are playing their music.Reason because for about the past 2 or 3 weeks I have been listening to the DJE in 2 Block.XD.
    Yes there are people DJing for you guys like currently I'm just playing a mix off of my computer. It's just my way of helping out the site. To give some joy and peace to the listeners. I'm glad that you are requesting a spot too.

+ Reply to Thread