Thread: Anime and Manga Finder

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi everyone now that I started this thread we can finally see anime we were always dying to see so lets see which is the first anime/manga someone is actually looking for.

Edit by Hammer: To try and help this thread please use it to list or post new and upcoming series/ovas.

Obon Star Racers is a new anime. I saw the first few epiodes it is really good! In order to see it you must have digital cable and tune in to Toon Disney please check your local listenigs for show times. Also Obon Star Racers is not a manga yet so don't tell me where to get the manga it is not availible yet but I will keep you in touch if u would like the manga.
    Last edited by tammyemily303308; Sep 16, 2006 at 06:05 AM.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime and Manga Finder

Grumble Grumble Grumble

One of the new Fall Anime series being released on fansubs that is starting to show promise is 'Coyote Ragtime Show' a action adventure Sci-Fi series. The opening episode starts out with the main character (a pirate of infamous renown, but hiding under a fake identity) breaking out of prison, (and only two weeks before he was scheduled to be released) to go on a treasure hunt on a planet about to be destroyed in a inter-stellar war.

Be warned that the opening episode has a significant body count (after the introduction of the dozen lolita battle-android hit squad...) but the atmosphere of the series is action-adventure, not dark and gloomy...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont know if this is alowed, soz if its not!!!!

The Bleach movie is coming out this december! Heres a link to a japanese site that has adverts!

http://www.bleach-movie.com/

Bleach: Memeries of Nobody
    From what i have seen and heard, there is a new enemy(duh!) And Soul Society is in danger! Looks like its gonna be good!
    Last edited by Pyramus; Sep 18, 2006 at 12:18 PM.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan’s Lounge

I just discovered an interesting website. www.mangavolume.com has translations of some manga that has not come out in America. (The translations are done by fans, so it's not entirely accurate, but it's still good . . .) You lot should check it out.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I saw a few manga called Black Cat, D Gray Man, Whistle! and Is/I also found a new anime called Spider Riders which is on WB11 if u live in the US but note that it is in the morning around 10:30am and that they might change the time of it. Also Barns and Nolbles has the books.
    (Note: Black Cat has guns, D Gray Man is in the past like the 15th centry, Whistle! is a soccer manga and Is is a girly manga.)
    Last edited by tammyemily303308; Oct 02, 2006 at 11:09 AM.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.