Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Anime of the Month! (Aug.2006)

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Anime of the Month! (Aug.2006)

who me i didn't say that at least i forgot

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime of the Month! (Aug.2006)

Oh, no sorry I should have clearafied that. I mean't cheifBlackHammer stated that in the beggining.

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

I was sent a pm 20 mins before it began, i wasnt even on the internet that night! ((((((

Oh well, there will be more, but can i suggest that you tell us a day before it happens, or give a set time and date plz!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramus View Post
    I was sent a pm 20 mins before it began, i wasnt even on the internet that night! ((((((

Oh well, there will be more, but can i suggest that you tell us a day before it happens, or give a set time and date plz!

I posted a thread for the anime of the month which had the date that I was doing the comp A MONTH BEFORE I DID IT. How much more notice do you want? The PM (which also sends you an email) was just to let everyone know when I was going to do it on that day.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I missed it that sucks

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

*groans* i always seem to be the unlucky one. on monday morning (the 28th), my internet connection was cut due to technical issues concerning a burnt out wireless router. by the time i managed to fix it, it was... actually, just about an hour or so ago. kami-sama, let's hope luck's on my side next time. congrats to you, legacy2bwritten!

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'm sorry u guys couldn't make it but all the better for me But I wan't to opologize if u guys feel any resentment against me. But in my defense I don't even use the computer that day really. It was more like luck for me too, I just happened to have checked it exactly when someone was already answering question #1 so u guys can't really hold me responsible. Oh and thanks mystical shadow angel I havent gotten the chance to talked to u lately.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would they resent you, it was equal opportunity. If they missed it then that is just how the cards fell.

Now come on people discuss what you thought about the anime of the month?! I will be pick another member to do the next one but not if no one is going to discuss them.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast