Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Anime of the Month! (Aug.2006)

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime of the Month! (Aug.2006)

Well to tell you the truth I kinda thought it was ok, I think I saw something like it, but I never really got into these kinds of anime.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i thought it was ok as well. i can't say that it's the best anime i've ever seen, but i can't say that it was bad either. it was good, but not the best. i liked the action scenes the most - they really gave a thrilling feeling, and the music was pretty good as well. the voice actors did a great job, and the overall animation was pretty great. the plot was ok, and if i had to, i'd rate it 7/10.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Anime of the Month! (Aug.2006)

I think the contest let me know more about the anime it was great yet to bad I lost.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tammyemily303308 View Post
    I think the contest let me know more about the anime it was great yet to bad I lost.

hey at least u tried unlike me lol damn computer didnt work so well, but you did great otherwise and this is off topic, but legacy2Bwritten would u clean out ur message thingy, cant sent you a messge sry about that anywayz so tammy you did pretty good.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    [COLOR="Pink"]
    hey at least u tried unlike me lol damn computer didnt work so well, but you did great otherwise and this is off topic, but legacy2Bwritten would u clean out ur message thingy, cant sent you a messge sry about that anywayz so tammy you did pretty good.
    what do u mean by clearing out the message thingy, and cant send u a message?

Well back to the topic. Well I liked it better than some of the anime I seen althouhg I hate it when things I like end fast. But yeah, the plot was somewhat interesting, the action scenes were pretty good too. Well it got me interested in it I can't wait to finish watching it. Best part for me was when Karas was battling one of the deamons that possed the similarities of a spider. I really didn't expect there to be otohas body in the hospital or a body at all. I though he had one already. But Nue doesn't fall far behind either it seems there is something special although he is a youkai he fights against it and my guess is that he poses more power than those of his kind.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Anime of the Month! (Aug.2006)

Well to me I would wish I could see the show but I can't it doesn't so up in my programs in my cable box.Ohh Well! The thing is while I was doing the contest I learned more about it and to me it wa a little intresting! Even though it was a contest it helps us learn more about things we never learned or heared about!

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought this anime was was pretty cool. I loved the badass fight seens

Newbie xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a contest,right?
    I can't understand...where's the next question?

'Touka Koukan'
    hito wa nanika no gisei nashi ni, nani mo eru koto wa dekinai.
    nanika wo eru tame ni wa, doutou no daika ga hitsuyou ni naru.
    sore ga, renkinjutsu ni okeru "toukakoukan" no gensoku da.
    sono koro, bokura wa sore ga sekai no shinjitsu da to shinjiteita.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast