Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan’s Lounge

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Clan’s Lounge

Well it was suggested to me to setup a place were everyone can chat, however this is not a spam thread. The topic can vary as much as you like as long as it is realvent and discussions must involve something about anime. I will delete spam posts on the spot. Now to get the ball rolling…

I am looking for some good tunes where can I find them and what are they? (this refers to the actual anime not dl sites for them).
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Aug 01, 2006 at 02:05 PM.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan’s Lounge

Good tunes? You mean like good anime soundtracks and whatnot?
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep, anime tunes....like off of the soundtracks and what not!

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

well if your looking for a specific type of anime "tune"
    then just search it up by typing in like for example...Tsubasa chronicles...if you look at the urls there usually is a site specified for that anime or try a program like limewire thats what I do usually basically any anime has its own site with downloads an etc..
    maybe if you specified what kind,type,or specific anime we could help and send you a link por something
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Thanks

Come on people this isn't that hard, I don't have a preference and I already know what I like from what I have heard, what I am asking is what anime tunes you people like that you would recommened me listening to. Give the song and the anime it is from and maybe something in regards towards what to expect!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

*link removed*

it is really good. and u might like it

Edit: Hammer removed link, can't post links to dl's for licensed material people!!!
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Aug 02, 2006 at 03:16 PM.

IM BACK

Thanks

Thanks Blood but I don't want links to stuff, I want to know what you people LIKE and are listening to!!!! This is a discussion thread not a request thread!!!!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I like True Light from DNAngel... but that is about the only one I can think of at the moment ^^:; The only thing I don't like about it is that the beginning is like 45 seconds long... I like it when they start singing almost right away lol
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast