Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan’s Lounge

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan’s Lounge

Kinda random but don't worry it's sticking to the anime theme here :P

Has anyone cried or gotten emo reading/watching an anime?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep! Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Peacemaker and Gungrave to name a few have gotten me teary eyed! But emo isn't just sadness it stands for any emotion truely & strongly felt so in that respect anime like Full metal Panic! Fumoffu makes me ROTFL.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, as for me too. Most of the anime has that affect on me Guess their pretty good. Like I just saw Chrno Crusade and I felt really sad that the nun(geezzz cant even rember her name...) had to die. Or X I really felt bad that if one of the guys the turned to the light/good side the other would go bad. To the point where he was a different person and destroy we he would die protecting. Well, anime has made me too soft, for that matter. Only on the inside though, because it has inspired me to work out more. Like naruto seeing his determination... WEll I think thats enough

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never cried for any anime. The only emotions i feel are either calm or laughing, that's pretty much it.
    u know u like him

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I did cry watching a anime, but I don't remember which one and everytime that happens i have to say "I got something in my eye" all the time lol.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Clan’s Lounge

I cried when the put the friendship song of Sakura and Ino in Naruto.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I almost cried while watching Voices of a Distant Star. It's just so sad at the end (which is like most of the anime I guess, considering it's only a half hour long I think ^^;; ), but it's also so hopeful in a way. Bittersweet I guess is the way to put it?
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

So what do u guys say when change the conversation to something less melancholic Well, lets see anime related. Ok, have u guys ever had a crush on an anime character. I'll reply a little later wouldn't want to be the only one, lol. JK

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast