Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan’s Lounge

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan’s Lounge

Yes! I <3 Light Yagami! lolll jk Not a "crush" but a "wow, it would be so cool if I could meet a person like that!" kind of feeling xD
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL! it's simply impossible to be a fan of anime, and not have a crush on an anime character. last time i checked, i had 17 crushes lol. it's not my fault they're so well drawn! my current favourite is uchiha itachi from naruto. he's just so... *trails off* XD

in reference to the previous topic discussed - i've never actually cried whilst watching an anime before, but i really felt like crying when i watched the rurouni kenshin, trust and betrayal OVA a few years ago. it was such a teary ending.. *sigh*

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

herro ppl ^__^ me=bored

answering question-NO I'VENEVER been emo and never will but I have been emotional
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    herro ppl ^__^ me=bored

answering question-NO I'VENEVER been emo and never will but I have been emotional
    lol, i don't think anyone here has been emo over watching an anime before, as emo itself is the slang term used to describe a wide range of fashion styles and attitudes which have roots in emo music, which is a subgenre of hardcore punk. as for the emotional part, i'm sure everyone's been moved by an anime before. they'd have to be pretty inhuman not to feel anything lol. XD

edit - just out of curiosity, how often does everyone here watch anime or read manga? i used to watch anime or read manga at least once a week, but now, i'd say only about once every fortnight. school can be such a pain at times lol.
    Last edited by mystical shadow angel; Sep 02, 2006 at 12:38 AM.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I haven't watched anime anime since Friday and today is Sud. as for manga... its been a while. Like I said though anime has a great influence on me its kind of funny but true, lol. I started watching Hikaru No Go and got into the game but that was for about 2 days, I'm back to drawing the anime instead of playing a game, lol. I could sketch a couple of figures but know I'm woking on coloring it and I'm learning a lot. Just incase anyone is interested in drawing this is a greate website, my opinion best... take a look http://deviantart.com/ the people there are really nice and u could learn a lot from them . But yeah, I can't be helped that anime has some influence or at least at the moment that I watch it, lol.

Thanks

You have a pretty interesting anime-experience lol. As for me, I sort of split with anime for a about a week or two, and stuck to manga mostly. I felt that anime took too long to get to the point at times, whereas manga gets straight down to it, and as time was of the essence before, manga was my obvious preference.

Thankfully, time's back to being friendly, and I've managed to make time for anime. Funnily enough, the anime I chose to watch was Fruits Basket. I watched this series about 2 years ago, and decided to go back and re-watch it. Now, I'm hooked onto Kyo and Yuki again... *drools* XD

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I don't really know when it was the last time since I watched anime or read any manga, but I think it was last week. ^^;; I might just stick with the manga when school starts for me which is on monday, but till then im going for anime.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, lets compare both of them then. Anime u get hearing, visual aid while manga u get ur imagination voices and pics aid. I will definetly go with the anime, the coloring is cool and the characters look better. But the manga does have its advantages as well. Like mystical shadow angel said they don't have fillers and get straight to the point, ok I have to go know I'm not done with my first day of school essay, lol

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast