Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 163

Thread: Clan’s Lounge

  1. #97
    ~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Clan’s Lounge

    Watching anime takes longer, though sometimes i like that, others i just want to just fast forward it.
    Manga is much more easier.


  2. #98
    Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    701
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: Clan’s Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    Watching anime takes longer, though sometimes i like that, others i just want to just fast forward it.
    Manga is much more easier.
    lol ah yes, good old manga is the time-saving way of enjoying some hardcopy anime. i used to dislike manga because it got through everything too fast for my liking, but now that time's always against me, i find that manga is my preference. i still enjoy watching anime, but i can never stop thinking about my precious time ticking away. *sigh*

  3. #99
    ~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Clan’s Lounge

    since when was your time precious, chibi?.....eh?.....dw jokes. ^ ^
    then again, i too have too keep a check on my time as well.


  4. #100
    Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    701
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: Clan’s Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    since when was your time precious, chibi?.....eh?.....dw jokes. ^ ^
    then again, i too have too keep a check on my time as well.
    My time's always been precious! I just.. spend too much of it sleeping lol. Now that Friday's finally over, I can finally spoil myself! I plan to get through all the anime and manga I've missed out on in the last few weeks or so. How exciting! XD

  5. #101
    ~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    534
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Clan’s Lounge

    Actually though its the end of friday, there still something coming up on monday. Better learn those techniques.
    heh......then again, it sounds exciting enough, all that anime and manga.
    I've got another 2 weeks before i can go on a big big break. ^ ^


  6. #102
    Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    701
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: Clan’s Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    Actually though its the end of friday, there still something coming up on monday. Better learn those techniques.
    heh......then again, it sounds exciting enough, all that anime and manga.
    I've got another 2 weeks before i can go on a big big break. ^ ^
    Ugh, don't remind me. That assessment task had better not kill my hand - it's already dead from all those scene description forms I had to fill in. But at least that's over and done with lol. Tonight's meant to be my night off, but I find myself unable to do much. Boredom's seeping its way through the carefully built list of fun hobbies I've contructed.

    Anyhow! Has anyone seen the anime "Fushigi Yuugi"? In my opinion, it's a great romance series, almost on par with Marmalade Boy. It's a bit old, but still a great series.

  7. #103
    Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Far away from you.
    Posts
    90
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Clan’s Lounge

    whats happaning on friday?? i'm so confused
    By Heartless_mage

  8. #104
    Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    earth :)
    Posts
    479
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Clan’s Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Ugh, don't remind me. That assessment task had better not kill my hand - it's already dead from all those scene description forms I had to fill in. But at least that's over and done with lol. Tonight's meant to be my night off, but I find myself unable to do much. Boredom's seeping its way through the carefully built list of fun hobbies I've contructed.

    Anyhow! Has anyone seen the anime "Fushigi Yuugi"? In my opinion, it's a great romance series, almost on par with Marmalade Boy. It's a bit old, but still a great series.

    I seen both of them!! Though I think I like Fushigi Yuugi better since it was longer though marmalade boy was pretty good it had only 8 vol. I think. O I got a question are you allowed to make your own thread or do you have to tell someone first? Ok jw ^^
    Last edited by fma1012; Sep 08, 2006 at 10:52 AM.


    Thanks lifeforce! (:

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Noobs Cyber Lounge
    By HolderOfTheDarkChalice in forum Empire Clan Vault
    Replies: 4977
    Last Post: Dec 19, 2006, 01:06 PM
  2. AO Fan Clan Cyber Lounge
    By Sazzy in forum AO Fans Clan
    Replies: 2037
    Last Post: Oct 20, 2006, 05:36 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 22, 2006, 01:52 PM
  4. Cyber lounge.
    By SexyLexy12 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 03, 2006, 04:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts