Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan’s Lounge

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey guys... its been a while since I last came here!! (can I ask: why dont we do something like 10000000 post thread and whoever gets it can obtain a prize? I mean I want this clan to be more active... sorry but it seems slow here.. nothing much has changed... not to offend anyone!!! I love you all!!)
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry guys I haven't been on lately but i've been making an effort! Oh and btw I kinda lost the code to put on my siggy to tell me that i'm here... where would I find that? or get it?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Clan activities have been pretty low these last couple of days, but I guess everyone's been busy with school, work and such. There are a lot of members who've joined, but haven't been posting here as often. I'd really like everyone to at least make an effort to post here more often. But anyhow, a warm welcome back! It's been a while lol.

As for the banners, you can right-click the Clan banner from any of our sigs, and copy the location link from the properties. Then just add IMG tags around it, and there you have it!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    AnimeGeek your current sig is way too big...max size is 500x115...please change it before a mod gets you...anyway I am working on ways to get the clan more active but am unsure any of them will work...we will see though!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think rksamurai can find her own fun . . . considering the gift we will not mention that I hurriedly DELETED!!!!!!!!!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow I have been really busy lately, so can anyone tell me the 411 on whats going on?

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol I I know you like it!!! lol I always find fun!!! (to divine_punishment)
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    anyway I am working on ways to get the clan more active but am unsure any of them will work...we will see though!
    Eh? I wonder what CBH has in mind! Let's hope it can encourage more members to participate in the AF Clan! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    Wow I have been really busy lately, so can anyone tell me the 411 on whats going on?
    It seems that there are quite a few of us who've been really busy lately. You're not the only one, which is why clan activities have been pretty low lately. Nothing major happened in your short absence. ^_^

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast