Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan’s Lounge

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan’s Lounge

oh sorry hammer. well like uh there to many but lots of anime musci. not like tecno but like well sorta clasical anime music.

IM BACK

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

mahiru - i used to like true light from dn angel, but after listening to it a tad too much, i'm a bit sick of it now lol. at the moment, i'm not really into any other anime songs and such.

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Shoujo Meiro de Tsukamaete from Strawberry Panic. ^^ Except... at parts I think I'm in a church. ><; very weird. Also, all of the songs from Kannazuki no Miko are nice, they're all by the same person. AND!!! Full Moon wo Sagashite, considering it's an anime about a singer. XD
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

try a song of storm and fire ..sorry don't know who its by but Its a song from tsubasa chronicles its really cool
    the audio is pretty ravish
    and the vocals are...opera kinda and also like UPlifting
    Last edited by Reaper66; Aug 03, 2006 at 02:56 PM.
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

That sounds kind of like ElfenLied. The main song "Lilium" is operaish. It's very nice though. I like the Saints version better than the one they use for the opening theme.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i just watched episode 1 of karas - the prophecy, and i enjoyed it, but i think i'll have to watch some more of it before i actually get into the anime. the plot itself hasn't really made much of an impression, and i guess it's pretty confusing, but i'm sure the later episodes will reveal more. to those who've seen it, what do you think?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    i just watched episode 1 of karas - the prophecy, and i enjoyed it, but i think i'll have to watch some more of it before i actually get into the anime. the plot itself hasn't really made much of an impression, and i guess it's pretty confusing, but i'm sure the later episodes will reveal more. to those who've seen it, what do you think?
    I don't want discussion on this until after the contest but for your knowledge it is only a 2 part OVA. The AOM is the first 80 min. OVA so there is only one more to go, I hope the next one (due for release in America, Sep. 25th) will make things clearer for you!

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE ANIME......I'm extremely bored right now and I have nothing to do and what bugs me more is how freaking expensive adobe programs are
    can someone help me with that? and I know about gimp but I hate it and its confusing
    and I'm willing to pay money but adobe is just way to expensive so can yall peoples help????

WHO LOVES ANIME ,WE LOVE ANIME (good sloggen) OR ANIME...FOR YOU!!:P
    WE SHOULD HAVE A SLOGGEN DON'T YAH THINK?
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast