Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan’s Lounge

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan’s Lounge

what up people of this world?

@Reaper66_ sorry to hear ur bored!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66
    I LOVE ANIME......I'm extremely bored right now and I have nothing to do and what bugs me more is how freaking expensive adobe programs are
    can someone help me with that? and I know about gimp but I hate it and its confusing
    and I'm willing to pay money but adobe is just way to expensive so can yall peoples help????

WHO LOVES ANIME ,WE LOVE ANIME (good sloggen) OR ANIME...FOR YOU!!:P
    WE SHOULD HAVE A SLOGGEN DON'T YAH THINK?
    Adobe is as hard if not harder then GIMP IMO. If you are a student check out www.studentdiscounts.com (Clicky)

They offer big discounts for students. Photoshop CS2 is $265.99 (compare to $649.00 for the normal version) but I would spend the extra $100ish bucks and get the suite.

The license is limited to non-commercial stuff so you are supposed to publish items with it but that functionality is still there.

I don't consider this advertising as I am not affiliated with the site but if a mod choose's to remove it I will understand!

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

sup chief and mahiru. tun tun tun. i have sweet tuns

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    Adobe is as hard if not harder then GIMP IMO. If you are a student check out www.studentdiscounts.com (Clicky)

They offer big discounts for students. Photoshop CS2 is $265.99 (compare to $649.00 for the normal version) but I would spend the extra $100ish bucks and get the suite.

The license is limited to non-commercial stuff so you are supposed to publish items with it but that functionality is still there.

I don't consider this advertising as I am not affiliated with the site but if a mod choose's to remove it I will understand!
    KAWAII!!!!!stuff
    so cool thanks cheif

SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 NOT ONLY can I not buy adobe but not even my teachers can!!1!1!!!!OMG SOOO MAD

F&Q-for site
    I am not a student, faculty or staff. Can I buy for someone else?

Yes. You may pay for the software for a student, faculty or staff who qualifies the products you are buying, but you must provide proof of the end-user's academic software qualification before we can ship the products.

whats that mean^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by Reaper66; Aug 06, 2006 at 09:44 PM.
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer

I should check this site out! ^^ I always have to stay at school late to do any projects I have in my graphics class. ><; (just random: today is a good day <3)
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    KAWAII!!!!!stuff
    so cool thanks cheif

SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 NOT ONLY can I not buy adobe but not even my teachers can!!1!1!!!!OMG SOOO MAD

F&Q-for site
    I am not a student, faculty or staff. Can I buy for someone else?

Yes. You may pay for the software for a student, faculty or staff who qualifies the products you are buying, but you must provide proof of the end-user's academic software qualification before we can ship the products.

whats that mean^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am confused, just buy the thing....the most they will ask for is proof you are a student which should easily be obtained...but from what I remember they shipped mine to me and I sent them nothing but the money for it.

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks
    YAH But I'm not in college It say students faclty and staff K-12 can't buy adobe programs

but that last part does it mean that my parents can buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I am confused, just buy the thing....the most they will ask for is proof you are a student which should easily be obtained...but from what I remember they shipped mine to me and I sent them nothing but the money for it.
    but you gave them your name and etc. right? the mostlikely do a background check
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Aug 07, 2006 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Double Post Merge
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    YAH But I'm not in college It say students faclty and staff K-12 can't buy adobe programs

but that last part does it mean that my parents can buy it?

but you gave them your name and etc. right? the mostlikely do a background check

Background checks cost money, they wouldn't spend it just for that. I dunno do a google search and you should find similar sites. I have just used that one before so I trust it.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast