Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan’s Lounge

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan’s Lounge

Well, I was kind of hoping someone would post an argument against it but, lets see if I can defend it with out going against anything. Hmn, let me think good story, and character development. Violent yet Romantic, Meloncholic... well I guess ur right I can't really prove anything since after all its just my opinion and not every one feels the same way. Well, lets just say its one of the few that made me think about my life, challenge my beliefs in a way...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

What about your life/beliefs did it change?

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, kind off or atleast got me thinking about it. Well to further prove my point some anime is just to watch while others actually help u understand ur self better while analyzing the characters in a manner of speaking. I guess that just seeing how their life is and all the things they go through yet still live their lifes in a certain way makes me think of my life and help me realize the mistakes I have done and things I won't do any more.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten View Post
    Well, kind off or atleast got me thinking about it. Well to further prove my point some anime is just to watch while others actually help u understand ur self better while analyzing the characters in a manner of speaking. I guess that just seeing how their life is and all the things they go through yet still live their lifes in a certain way makes me think of my life and help me realize the mistakes I have done and things I won't do any more.
    Yea, that happens to some people and it's always cool to know how other people/anime lived. Also, it's good to know that you can reflex it on your life.
    Last edited by fma1012; Aug 13, 2006 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Thanks

Well, thanks I don't know a lot of anime kind of have that affect on me. I don't know they make me "soft" like sometimes I just wanto beat my brother but then I'm like well that never helped .... so then why do it or maybe... no I shouldn't do that because he... never would. I don't know I just form ideas of a role model all together and try to be like them. Well they have made me a much nicer person thats for sure. By the way about hitting my brother I was just kidding, lol. I know better than that I'll I have to do is hit him once kind of hard, lol.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

haha lol, anime may have changed a few things in my life, but i'm still mean to my sister either way lol. some things just never change. not even anime can make a difference lol. on more than a few occasions, anime has inspired me to get things done.

for example - just a few months ago, i was seriously considering not handing in an assignment on time. there was just so much going on, and i really didn't think i could hand it in on time. then i thought of kippei from aishiteruze baby, and how he never seemed to have problems with school work, even though he had to take care of yuzuyu. my thoughts back then was, "i can't give up, because it's not me". so in the end, i managed to hand it in on time. thank heavens anime exists lol. XP

Thanks

Well, I guessed I should have watched that one maybe I could of motivated me too. I really never did anywork for my Algebra II class and now I'm skipping to Calculous AP, he he pretty funny too since I we always got assingments but I never did more than a few. I passed the class with a B- though thank God for those test But man, I have to refer to violence to keep him still(my little bro).

It's not like girls I think they listen more than guys. Eveytime I tell my little bro. something he does the exact opposite just get me mad, reminds me of me, lol. Well not always sometimes it can be pretty fun but sometimes I just have to smack him, heee
    Last edited by legacy2Bwritten; Aug 14, 2006 at 03:47 PM. Reason: U need a reason... Well I missed something :D

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten View Post
    Well, I guessed I should have watched that one maybe I could of motivated me too. I really never did anywork for my Algebra II class and now I'm skipping to Calculous AP, he he pretty funny too since I we always got assingments but I never did more that a few. I passed the class with a B- though thank God for those test But man, I have to refer to violence to keep him still.

It's not like girls I think they listen more than guys. Eveytime I tell my little something he does the exact opposite just get me mad, reminds me of me, lol. Well not always sometimes it can be pretty fun but sometimes I just have to smack him, heee
    lol that's funny, but really do you have to smack him. yea anime did help change me to and it was kinda like how mystical shadow angel did, but I forgot which anime it was.
    Last edited by fma1012; Aug 14, 2006 at 09:22 AM.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast