Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan’s Lounge

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan’s Lounge

lol, its just a little smack in the head or a sock in the arm. He's not a baby, lol. He's going to be 11 just to toughen him up. I don't want other kids to bully him so I have to plus its really not hard. The only time he cryies is when my mom is there so that I can get in trouble but when shes not there he just socks me and runs and starts cussing but I always let him sly. U guys must think I'm mean huh, oh well. I'm not though really, lol god I can't help but laugh I guess its just the way that u guys point it out "do u really have to hit him". It's cool though thats why I like girls so much, their so innocent

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol ok you know now that I think of it anime could have changed people in a bad way to like the fighting hint hint but I shouldn't be saying anything beacuse I do the same thing with my brother.Anyway I just wanted to say anime is awesome.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

So then ur trying to say that it has made me more violent Well I think that was all the videogames and movies, lol. No just kidding. Seeing as how everything u watch is a bad influence I'm not going to tell u any of the real bloody ones that might get u to commit murder, lol. Ok, I'm done playing, but seriously anime has made me nothing but nice I'll probably kicking more ass .but instead I can just relax and let the profesionals do it

Can u believe a girl said she can kick my ass, lol I couldn't stop laughing. Only because she new karate she thought she was all that. Halarious. Ok I think mentioning this was a bad idea! We were just talking about her karate class and then she said that I swear! I didn't do anything to her so that she can say that. I'm trying to be funny but its much better in person

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

legacy2bwritten - LOL! you have some pretty funny stories to tell of your life lol. no actually, anime has made me a bit more violent over the years. don't get me wrong here - i don't go around bashing up random people lol. by violent, i meant more verbally violent lol. i don't swear non stop every day, but i'm more outspoken in terms of arguments and such.

once upon a time, i'd sit and listen to my sister yell at me when she threw a girly tantrum, and just let it pass. now though, i tend to tell her to shut up a lot, and on many occasions, i may have let pass a swear word. it doesn't make me feel any better, but at least it gets the message across. she used to never, and i mean, never, listen to anything i say.

but now, she listens, and even though it doesn't make her happy, she just stops screaming lol. as the older one, i should be more tolerent when we argue. but sometimes, it just gets out of hand, and someone needs to take control. she might be angry at me for the whole day, but at least i've saved myself from a major migraine lol.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea ok I guess anime made you a better person, but you guys are lucky because everytime I get into a fight with my brother it goes on and on and then he decides to blackmail me geez I hate it and guess where he got this from, anime, movies, and games.He use to be nice to.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Thanks

Yeah, I get that a lot too but its not necerly from my little bro, my little sis does that too. If shes mad or something out of nowhere she slaps me and then goes to my mom. Shes a girls so I don't supposed to do anything and if I even say anything those little munchkins gang up on me which of course I'm powerless against them, sometimes and I have to tell my mom or dad. Point is girls have it a lot easier all u have to do is start crying and tell ur dad and poof like magic ur brother is in big trouble, well thats my story anyways. But yeah, anime I think has an affect on peoples lifes it can be good such as me or bad as in FMA1012 younger bro.
    Last edited by legacy2Bwritten; Aug 15, 2006 at 11:17 AM. Reason: off topic

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

OK anouncenebt type thing

if anybody wants to help me id be HARDCORE apreciated

I'm requesting that you ppl help me find a tsukasa cosplay ^__^ I'm having trouble cause my content protect program ..........*anger increasing* so PLEASE help ^__^

and if it comes to it I have 8 months to make one ^__^
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello! hows everyone doing on this fine day?
    I have a random question hope nobody minds. Do you like it when they change the story in an anime? Or does it make u angry that they alter the story?

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast