Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ~Favorite Anime~

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

Question ~Favorite Anime~

Hey everyone. I have a question for all of you. Anyways so what is your favorite
    anime and why? Who is your favorite character from that series. And name your
    top favorite anime genres. Let's see my all time favorite would be Maburaho
    'cus it's hilarious and all the girls are super cute. My favorite out of all the characters in
    Maburaho is Yuna 'cus she's the cutest and really innocent. My favorite genres are
    Romantic/Comedies, Fantasy, Action, and Mecha.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~Favorite Anime~

hmm even though this is the anime fanatics clan, are favourite threads permitted? i hope the mods have decided to allow us the special privilege of discussing our favourite anime series and such, as this is the anime fanatics clan. if the mods decide to lock this thread, we'll understand.

anyhow, my favourite anime at the moment is naruto, though i should really say that's it's the manga i'm into lol. the current anime is stuck on the fillers, and to be honest, i detest them, which is why i've opted to read the manga. my favourite characters from naruto include all the cute guys, ranging from naruto to sasuke to kakashi to itachi.. and the list goes on, literally lol. my favourite female character from naruto would have to be sakura though.

my favourite anime genres? hmm.. i'd say a bit of everything is always the best lol. action/adventure/romance/comedy is what i look for in an anime.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I told r3D_aXel to start this thread so any kick back should be directed at me. My personal take is that we are the anime fanatics clan and why should we not be allowed to discuss what anime we are fanatic about? As long as it is an actual discussion and anyway as of right now we do not benefit from an increase in post count so I think it shouldn't matter. Eitherway I wany actual discussion, I don't want to see, I love it "cuz it is the coolest" tell what about the series is "the coolest" so I will want to go out and watch/read it. I will give my favorites later (which means you can talk about more then one series ).

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav anime is s-cry-ed, my fav chacter is kazuma or kanami cant decide, I like all genres

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by r3D_aXel View Post
    Hey everyone. I have a question for all of you. Anyways so what is your favorite
    anime and why? Who is your favorite character from that series. And name your
    top favorite anime genres. Let's see my all time favorite would be Maburaho
    'cus it's hilarious and all the girls are super cute. My favorite out of all the characters in
    Maburaho is Yuna 'cus she's the cutest and really innocent. My favorite genres are
    Romantic/Comedies, Fantasy, Action, and Mecha.
    maburaho ^__^good one sad ending/happy ending

I will use one anime just for and answer and I will say ...onegai teacher because the show was really....romantic/sad/ and funny
    fav. character- would be sensei
    -top fav. genres,would be action,harem,romance,and magic guess
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    maburaho ^__^good one sad ending/happy ending

I will use one anime just for and answer and I will say ...onegai teacher because the show was really....romantic/sad/ and funny
    fav. character- would be sensei
    -top fav. genres,would be action,harem,romance,and magic guess
    Oh I love (Please Teacher.) My favorite character is, Mizuho because
    I love her personality. Sometimes she's a hardworking teacher than off
    the job she's like a child almost. I love the storyline.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I told r3D_aXel to start this thread so any kick back should be directed at me. My personal take is that we are the anime fanatics clan and why should we not be allowed to discuss what anime we are fanatic about? As long as it is an actual discussion and anyway as of right now we do not benefit from an increase in post count so I think it shouldn't matter. Eitherway I wany actual discussion, I don't want to see, I love it "cuz it is the coolest" tell what about the series is "the coolest" so I will want to go out and watch/read it. I will give my favorites later (which means you can talk about more then one series ).
    I guess I'll allow it for you guys, but if it doesn't deliver intelligent posts it's gone. Forever.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I guess I'll allow it for you guys, but if it doesn't deliver intelligent posts it's gone. Forever.
    You all heard it, this is the law so I want to see actual discussion in here and as always try to lead by example.

Now, my favorites:

Cowboy Bebop:
    This is the second anime I ever saw and the one that really got me into anime. I had seen Macross when I was really young but luckily a friend got me and we watched the whole Bebop series. Frankly the series is awesome; it is action packed and has a certain "coolness" factor to it. The main story line has a lot of depth and even the filler episodes are good because they fit so well into the series. The series has one of the best bad guys ever and Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky 4th is as original as they come. The music is my personal favorite of any series out there and had pizzazz.
    Last Exile:
    The closest thing I have seen to a complete series. The graphics are awesome and the character design is tight. I feel the story line is very enjoyable and even though a bit slow at first it left me wanting to see the rest of it all the way through not to mention Alex Rowe is the freaking man. The music scores were good and I even thought the dub was top notch.
    Rurouni Kenshin - (Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal)
    Probably the best OVA set I have ever seen. The cinematography is top notch and you have to watch it twice just to pick up on it all (the cinematography that is). It tells the deep and tragic story of a young samurai and is simply the standard in samurai movies. Lots of action, even though at the end I would have liked to see more sword action but that is my personal preference. Can't say the musical score left an impression on me but that may be because the story had me so locked in.
    These are just my top three, with all the anime I have seen it is hard to just pick 3 as so many are so close but these are mine so enjoy.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast