Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ~Favorite Anime~

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~Favorite Anime~

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I guess I'll allow it for you guys, but if it doesn't deliver intelligent posts it's gone. Forever.
    thank you hassun ^__^ you are so leniant
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright lets see as for me the anime that got me into this in the first place was Berserk, the action and all the brutal combat was incredible. I really like the style of fighting in the old days, knights, samurai's, ninjas anything that does not involve gun's takes the fun of hard work. Guts has be my favorite character, pluss the series kind off chalenges ur beliefs, mines anyways. Well now that I think about it I guess what really got me into anime was DBZ even though I didn't consider it an anime until I found out it was But basically I just like any anime that involves fighting, action, fantasy, even romance, really all of them

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

IS berserk all that good? my friend said he checked out like the first eps and he said it was horrible...is it all action or is there a story? Idk I think I shpould check it out and see for myself

one last thing is it a finished series?
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, Berserk is pretty good it gets to more phylosophical issues later maybe even some politics. But if u like to see blood and brutal combat based on the past fighting styles then this is it. Knights, merceneraies and even demons. But yeah, in my opinion is one of the Best

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, there is no other choice than the Bleach series! It contains, blood, violence, swearing and plot twists like you'll never believe! Tite Kubo is a mastermind!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    thank you hassun ^__^ you are so leniant
    I know I'm growing soft...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramus View Post
    For me, there is no other choice than the Bleach series! It contains, blood, violence, swearing and plot twists like you'll never believe! Tite Kubo is a mastermind!!!!!!!!!!
    lol oh yes, bleach is perhaps one of the greatest anime out there right now, isn't it? but you can't forget about the older series, like rurouni kenshin. even today, i love that anime to death. *dreams of kenshin...* lol XP

every anime has its ups and downs though, and i suppose bleach has its faults as well *quickly shuts mouth before bleach fans murder her* lol but in saying that, i'm also including my all-time favourite anime, naruto. sometimes, the anime drags on too much, and what happened in the space of perhaps half a chapter in the manga could go over a good several episodes or so in the anime. but it's still a great series - there's no denying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    I know I'm growing soft...
    haha lol, that's good my dear friend. XP

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a hard question.... >.<
    since there is to many I'll just pick one of my fav's randomly XP
    *thinks for a bit* that's still hard XO
    ok ok....
    Loveless... I love reading loveless because it's taken place in today's time but it's a bit tweaked. And I love how they have this taboo love between Ritsuka and Soubi. It takes on a diffrent theme than most manga/anime does. It's nice to read/watch something that's diffrent in all manners.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast