Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ~Favorite Anime~

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~Favorite Anime~

I love the Naruto anime it is so awsome and it's very popular

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

wait. no "welcome to the NHK"? aww well that's my fav so far, i guess School Rumble would be next.
    u know u like him

Newbie xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx's Avatar
    Thanks

My fave Anime for now, always and FOREVER is the Fullmetal Alchemist....for it rocks my world...I won't be here without it!! If this Anime wasn't created I probably be out of my house all day and all night!!
    So much for that...that's all..thank you..

'Touka Koukan'
    hito wa nanika no gisei nashi ni, nani mo eru koto wa dekinai.
    nanika wo eru tame ni wa, doutou no daika ga hitsuyou ni naru.
    sore ga, renkinjutsu ni okeru "toukakoukan" no gensoku da.
    sono koro, bokura wa sore ga sekai no shinjitsu da to shinjiteita.

Newbie TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite anime. (starts thinking ....... Can't list them all that would take like 5 days to write ... I'll list 3 .... still thinking)
    Ok, (1)CardCaptor Sakura, the first anime that made me finaly admit that I like anime. My favorite character would have to be Syoaran Li. He is cute and I like his personality. He can be angry, shy, and serious within like a 2 minutes.
    (2)Fruits Basket, the first and only anime I've been able to get my mom to like. My favorite character, Kyo Sohma. He is so funny when he gets mad and also when he trys to say sorry. Also I learned from him that it is very calming sitting on the roof of your house. (don't laugh, it is very calming and relaxing to sit on the roof.)
    (3)Bleach, my newest favorite anime. My favorite character, Kurosaki Ichigo. He can be kindof mean but when it comes to protecting people, he will risk his life.
    My life is my own. You can't control me.
    I am like a sword get to close and you'll get hurt.
    I have very bad spelling. Expect some spelling mistakes.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like Rurouni Kenshin.. cant you tell?? Well I like the comidy and romance.. and I seem to have a thing for samurais and guys with long hair... lol thats just me.. This is by far my 1st favorite anime/manga (I like the manga more than the anime but the movies are great!) and it will always be this way.. (far as I know)
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Man i cant choose between Naruto or Trinity Blood that show is amazing but naruto is hilarious lol
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Cowboy Bebop:
    Always and forever my absolute favorite; I have yet to find a series with such a perfect mix of action, comedy, and drama, not to mention the unbelievably good soundtrack. The animation has a dark and fluid feel to it, never too heavy on the CG. The characters' personalities are tuned perfectly with one another-Spike's laidback cool, Jet's gruff sensibility, Faye's sneaky sexiness, and Ed's youthful joy-and when the secrets and pain of their pasts are revealed, it doesn't make them pitiable but just that much more realistic. Also, this is the only series that I could get non-anime watchers to enjoy. It's that good!

Excel Saga:
    Possibly the most insane series ever created, Excel Saga is like an extreme case of manic depression, but without the depression. I hated, hated, hated the first ep, but since I'd already bought it, I decided to finish it (just so I could tell people how horrible it was). Imagine my surprise when halfway through the second ep, I was laughing hysterically and couldn't wait to see more. Other series, like FLCL, are comparable to the madness of Excel Saga, but where they come down to take a breath, Excel Saga keeps running ahead full speed. It takes no prisoners, holds no punches, and doesn't care what you think about Excel's lame, often nonsensical puns. I like that.

Noir:
    A "Girls with Guns" series, Noir makes the cut for me, not only for excellent plot development, female characters who aren't stereotypes, and (thankfully) the lack of pointless fanservice (which is typical of the genre), but also because it really turned me on to anime soundtracks. I must have watched the first scene in which Yuki Kajiura's "Canta Per Me" is played a dozen times in a row; I don't think I had ever heard anything like it, and I was instantly smitten. Every song on the first Noir OST is unique, and fits the show perfectly. As for the series itself, the action balances well with the story; each act of violence is purposeful, and brings out more of the characters' true selves.
    Last edited by gren; Oct 19, 2006 at 06:08 PM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto:
    I've liked it up until the fillers to which i've now stuck onto the manga. The soundtracks good and the action is great ^ ^ I like the uniqueness of all the characters ranging from naruto to neji to tsunade, etc....
    I find Neji so cool ^ ^ and from my opinion i find Tenten one of the best out of the kunochis. Although fromt he manga, sakura seems to be catching up.
    Anyhow its still good.

Prince of Tennis:
    This was one of the first few anime i got into. I really liked the OPs and EDs and the soundtrack is okay. Mainly tennis and for a sports based anime, its pretty well.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast