Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: First Clan Challenge!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Clan Challenge!

.......? Not working for me...maybe something else?

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

what ever u think is best

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

graffiti stylus ^__^ the font in my sig.^_^
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think we should have characters from Fullmetal Alchemist. It's a really popular show.
    Maybe it can have the Elric brothers (The Al where his soul is trapped in the armor) and for the
    background it'll have a glowing transmutation circle. The circle that always appears when it
    shows the name of the episode. And for the text it would be glowing blue like the circle and the type of text would be old English. Well anyways that's my idea I've never made a logo before.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I don't have anyproblem with the logo really just the pic. I really don't like the pick of Daskai-Kun is it I'm not sure but I think we should have it more like a battle scene maybe daskei vs. the evel one. or just two split Identities, yeah this one.

We should use the two split identieies, Dark phantom and Daskei-san(the boy who converts to that one guy who steels) and each one is looking in opposite directions breaking of from one another and u have a girl for each one twin on each side. Let me know what u think the background could stay though, nicely done I need to learn how u do it

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm terribly sorry for not being able to post here any earlier. i've put in an effort to read through each and every post made so far, and from what i can gather, we're not getting very far with this. i mean no offense when i say this, but i don't think dn angel will be a good basis for the banner.

honestly speaking, there aren't a lot of people who've seen this anime. if we want to design a winning banner, it'd be wise to choose characters from popular, well known anime that have many fans, like some of the ones mentioned - naruto, fullmetal alchemist, etc. here are some wallpapers and such, which will hopefully inspire some more constructive ideas.

naruto;
    - uzumaku naruto
    - uchiha sasuke
    - haruno sakura
    - team 7

bleach;
    - kurosaki ichigo
    - another one of ichigo
    - kuchiki rukia

that's about all i've got time for right now. i'll be back tomorrow, and hopefully by then, someone will have come up with some ideas. i guess i can provide stimulus, but as for ideas, i really don't have a clue lol. for me, as long as it isn't plain and boring, i'll definitely like it.

edit - if we want to stick with dn angel, then here are some pictures and such of the anime. maybe someone'll come up with an idea then lol.

- dark & daisuke
    - dark mousy
    - another one of dark

alright everyone, i really have to get going now lol.
    Last edited by mystical shadow angel; Aug 18, 2006 at 05:10 AM.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I still think naruto is the way to go

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

BOOOOOOOO NO NARUTO its to fu**in generic we could do one but I'm pretty sure we wouldn't win......

WHAT ABOUT .hack//sign

I don't think people apreciate that anime enough...
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast