Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: First Clan Challenge!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Clan Challenge!

.hack is ok, it's not the best out there, but we can go for it.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to point out we will have about 5-6 banners to pick from if everyone will join in and give me feedback on what they want to see in them. I have already made 2 by my own design (they are a surprise ), plus the one above makes 3 we have total right now. I would like to do 2-3 more so we can be sure to have a good showing. I said this because I want everyone to know you can have one made to your liking if you specify your what it is that it should look like. SO I will do one for bleach and one for nartuo and one for hack.sign if you people will tell me what you want it to look like!

@ mystical shadow angel, series popularity has nothing to do with it. It all is about how it looks, we have 3 logos currently that have characters from Kiddy Grade and that is no where near as popular as other shows that lost in the last contest we had. The benefit for using more popular shows is it is easier to find images!!!

Now, reaper you design the layout of the hack.sign logo and mystical shadow angel you do the bleach one and demon spawn tell me what the naruto one should be like and I will come up with drafts and we can work on them from there!

We don't have a lot of time left and I am a busy person so lets hit this stuff hard!

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

I could probably provide a picture to use, if someone could tell me what anime they're using. I don't have the time to MAKE a banner, but I'll help with that much, sorry.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

ok soz i've beena bit inactive, i've been helping out at some childrens playscheme! Anyway,, i think that as a banner we should have the faces of up to 10 different anime characters and have phycodelic colours!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see that we are getting anywhere with this people!!! I am not asking you to make them (unless you are skilled and have the time) just give me enough detail to make some thing!

Example: for the DN Angel we did.

Things needed to make it:
    Render/Character pic
    Style (colors to be used...this was the red, purple, white and black)
    Theme/BG (this was the moon, stars, and mountain range)
    Effects (Added wings)

If you can provide pics to show me how or what you mean by any of those or just write out a somewhat detailed explaination of it then I can get started on something and post it here so you can give your feedback. Then I can make it better!

Newbie master_inuyasha may be famous one day master_inuyasha may be famous one day master_inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks

How about we use final fantasy 7? serching pics from avent children..........
    one man, half-man, half-demon rules over all. That man is...

Inuyasha!!!!

Clan member number 13

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...d/1bd24e9b.png
    this one is from naruto

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...d/27b74e1e.png
    this one is from fma

If anyone wants to use it go ahead

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Thanks

@ fma, they are too small and it is preferable to find images that only have a character in them...otherwise they are too hard to cut out.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast