Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: First Clan Challenge!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Clan Challenge!

Awesome, so we are almost done now the real challenge is picking one of them. ^-^ Sounds fun!

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

What have you people given up on me!? Ideas people!!!!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

O so we still need more or are we still doing the naruto one?

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

naruto!!!! I just need your input on the BG!

Edit:
    Well it doesn't seem you people are going to kick start this so here is a sample of what I was think:
    *Link removed by Hammer*

Now give me feedback off of that!
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 03, 2006 at 08:07 PM.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm.. it's good, but i find the background too plain. i'd suggest we use a dark background to go with the image of sasuke, because in the anime, sasuke's.. well, i guess you could say, "evil" and on the dark side when the cursed seal's activated. perhaps some stormy red and black clouds? when the sharingan's activated, the tsukinomi world is usually a place with redish stormy clouds, and pretty much spells out terror and hatred lol.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    hmm.. it's good, but i find the background too plain. i'd suggest we use a dark background to go with the image of sasuke, because in the anime, sasuke's.. well, i guess you could say, "evil" and on the dark side when the cursed seal's activated. perhaps some stormy red and black clouds? when the sharingan's activated, the tsukinomi world is usually a place with redish stormy clouds, and pretty much spells out terror and hatred lol.

Yea, that sounds good to me too. The bg rite now is ok, but I think it needs something that says "evil" like M.S.A. said. ^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Thanks

Sorry people, I have tried several times and nothing working on the red clouds...It really is a good idea...just beyond my current skill set apparently. What else can we do?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, how about dark blue/purple swirls surrounding sasuke's figure? with that image of sasuke, the cursed seal's clearly been activated (hence the tattoos on his body), and his chakra is usually seen as dark blue/purple swirls around his body. that pretty much spells out evil lol.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast