Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: First Clan Challenge!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Clan Challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    ok, how about dark blue/purple swirls surrounding sasuke's figure? with that image of sasuke, the cursed seal's clearly been activated (hence the tattoos on his body), and his chakra is usually seen as dark blue/purple swirls around his body. that pretty much spells out evil lol.

Whoa that maybe a little to much lol,but if we can get the swirls in it might be good.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

well we could always use the skin i used for my forum

http://s11.invisionfree.com/First_login

see if u like it lol
    u know u like him

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

We aren't designing a skin, we are making logos for the new one that LK is making.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, I'm totally out of this. Can someone fill me in of whats happening. Its just way too many things that I don't know whats happening

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten View Post
    Wow, I'm totally out of this. Can someone fill me in of whats happening. Its just way too many things that I don't know whats happening
    Yea, lol we are working on the naruto banner right now and everybody is trying find a bg for it. ^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, I need a little more info than that. Like what can I do to help where can I see the logos so far if u guys have made any and when r they do. Thanks though, I really appreciate it.

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok peeps! We have 6 banners and when does the comp end? What other good animes are there? I mean, lets look back at the older stuff, like pokemon, we could make a couple of cute ones using pikachu! Just a suggestion, we need a banner that has feeling in it and will make peeps want to join us! Somthing with feeling!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten View Post
    lol, I need a little more info than that. Like what can I do to help where can I see the logos so far if u guys have made any and when r they do. Thanks though, I really appreciate it.
    You can try find a background for the sasuke banner yea and what kind of font you think will go with it, I guess I don't know, but so far I'm trying to think of some kind of bg thats all.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast