Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: First Clan Challenge!

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Clan Challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    You can try find a background for the sasuke banner yea and what kind of font you think will go with it, I guess I don't know, but so far I'm trying to think of some kind of bg thats all.
    I really need to see the pic first though, or I won't know what kind of background to use or colors for that matter?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

To quote myself:

Well we have 2 total that have been worked on by group collaboration and I have made 3 more which will be a surprise

Group Collaborations:

*Link removed by Hammer*

So that gives us 5 all together, We have a naruto one in process and unless I get a really good idea from someone….I think that will be the last one. I do want ideas for the naruto one. We will be using this image:

*Link removed by Hammer* <- CLICKY ON THE NAME!

For those not keeping up!

Now come on people spit out some ideas!!!
    Now please go out and give me some ideas for the background!
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 03, 2006 at 08:05 PM.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, finally my turn to participate well since it is sauske we're doing we could try doing the sasukes over time, to the point where he is now, trained with orochimaru and the sharigan eye, which has had three forms already is it plus symbol of his clan of course. Or maybe the same with Naruto, with the background of the demon Fox. I'll see if I can get the pics by tomorrow.

By the way can somebody tell me the deadline? Thanks

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten View Post
    ok, finally my turn to participate well since it is sauske we're doing we could try doing the sasukes over time, to the point where he is now, trained with orochimaru and the sharigan eye, which has had three forms already is it plus symbol of his clan of course. Or maybe the same with Naruto, with the background of the demon Fox. I'll see if I can get the pics by tomorrow.

By the way can somebody tell me the deadline? Thanks

I think the deadine is on sept. 15, if it is its one day before my birthday!!!

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    naruto!!!! I just need your input on the BG!

Edit:
    Well it doesn't seem you people are going to kick start this so here is a sample of what I was think:
    *Link removed by Hammer*

Now give me feedback off of that!
    I think this is the best one so far
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 03, 2006 at 08:04 PM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, after must distraught and a severe lack of inspiration I have returned with this offering, please let me know what you think & what I might need to change !

*Link Removed By Hammer*

On a side note I have decided that we will submit only 2 entries. In other words the top two of all the entries will be submitted. I will also say that voting will begin Tuesday the 5th of September so we will need to have all entries to me by then (in case someone is doing one on thier own). I will pm everyone for voting (so no one will know what our look like) and I fully expect that everyone will vote or I will have you removed from the clan.

Hammer
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 05, 2006 at 04:16 PM.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually like the first sasuke one better

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast