Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Fruits Basket

I bet there has been so many peple asking this question, so i ask!
    Does anybody know or heard that Fruits Basket ,the anime, is going to countinue? I have asked myself, i dont know how many times, but i know lots of people that have heard it. There are also rumers that it is coming or it wont, tell me wat u heard or think. (cause i know theres people wanting to know out there!
    By Heartless_mage

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket

I don't think they are going to have any more seasons of fruits basket. I think thats how they wanted to keep it, but i'm not so sure about it. It was a pretty good series though. ^_^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Personally, I think it's unlikely that there will be another Fru-ba series until after the Manga itself ends. Until the official Manga ending has been defined, they simply can't write the conclusion for the anime series...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Really? why is that? I heard a rumer that after the manga is close to ending, they are going to continue the Anime series, but thats just a rumer
    By Heartless_mage

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I though the manga had ended...on the 20th of this month to be exact? Wasn't chapter 136 the last one?

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

Right now, there are fourteen books with the fifteenth coming out this December (Gasp!!!! That's in like two weeks!!!! Yay!!!)...and there is going to be twenty some odd books when the series ends...so it's still a ways away...however, mangavolume.com is well ahead...so it may be that it has ended technically, but not in print (at least in America...)

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Thanks

so they might not be creating a second anime?! (and i know about the 14-15 book, i'm saving my money to get it) and i heard that they are trying to get the licence to sell it to canada and america. but i dont know if thats true, i found out from a employie at Anime Hyper Cubed
    By Heartless_mage

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have heard this. I forget who it was or where exactly I heard this, but I finished the series in regards to the show, and the ending just felt as if there could be more afterwards.

It'd be really cool since the concept is awesome and right up my ally since I love learning and listening in everything in regards to astrology and the zodiac.. I WANT MORE KYO! >< Heh.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast