Thread: The funniest anime character...

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Who do you think is the funniest anime character you've ever seen & why? It can be from any anime, but please give us some "real" answers. Not just "because he looks goofy" or some meaningless reply. Let us know why you think this character is just flat out hilarious!

I guess i'll go first. My choice has to be "Kon" from bleach! He's a modified soul without a gigai (artificial body), he started out somewhat serious, but ended up trapped using a stuffed animal (lion) for a body. Ever since then he's been trying to be "up close and personal" with the ladies of the series! Some of his dreams have been just to be hugged by those with "hefty sized" breasts! He's always whining, chasing around nee-san (a.k.a. Kukichi Rukia). He has a very short attention span, because as soon as he sees someone with a bigger bra size he just looses it! (like when he saw Inoue or Matsumoto) I could go on, but the simple fact that he's left me in tears to the point that I almost couldn't breath sould tell you how funny he is!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 12, 2006 at 09:18 AM.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The funniest anime character...

Quote Originally Posted by Gods_Dragon View Post
    Who do you think is the funniest anime character you've ever seen & why? It can be from any anime, but please give us some "real" answers. Not just "because he looks goofy" or some meaningless reply. Let us know why you think this character is just flat out hilarious!

I guess i'll go first. My choice has to be "Kon" from bleach! He's a modified soul without a gigai (artificial body), he started out somewhat serious, but ended up trapped using a stuffed animal (lion) for a body. Ever since then he's been trying to be "up close and personal" with the ladies of the series! Some of his dreams have been just to be hugged by those with "hefty sized" breasts! He's always whining, chasing around nee-san (a.k.a. Kukichi Rukia). He has a very short attention span, because as soon as he sees someone with a bigger bra size he just looses it! (like when he saw Inoue or Matsumoto) I could go on, but the simple fact that he's left me in tears to the point that I almost couldn't breath sould tell you how funny he is!

I think you are right because Kon is really funny in the series. The very funny think I saw him do is at the end of episode 9 he said that he would do his part right in episode 10 to impress Rukia. Another funny sthing about Kon is in episode 6 he got turned into a lion because of Ichigo and he chalenged him to a battle and he didn't reallise that he was in a plush toy. That was very funny I really have to agree with you Kon is a very funny character!

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm partial to Saiyuki, so I would say Son Goku. He's true to the traditional Goku. He's short, not too quick on the uptake, and ALWAYS hungry. He's also always abused by the others in the group (except for Hakkai; Hakkai is too nice to abuse anyone). Between Sanzo's ever-painful fan whacks and Gojyo's comments about the "Stupid monkey," Goku's reaction is childish and, well, funny. That's why he's the funniest character. If you get the chance, go to Youtube.com and look up the second episode of Saiyuki. You've got the right one if it starts out with a long-haired guy complaining that his beer is too hot. It's hilarious!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this answer is really Cliche but id have to say naruto and the Ero-senin(Perverted Hermit) its hilarious especially the episodes after 145
    Last edited by Xelhes; Nov 13, 2006 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Edit spelling erros
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I really like kon... stuffed anime lion (thing)
    I like Sano Sanosuke from Kenshin. I think he has funny "sayings." I also think gojyo is really funny too.. well all of the Saiyuki characters can come up with the funiest comebacks. Ya.. when they fight with each other.. (especailly Gojyo)
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

She may not be the absolute funniest, but Tomo from Azumanga Daioh is definitely in my top five. She's so confident and wildly enthusiastic, but has no real talent and pretty much sucks at everything. Her attempt to beat Sakaki in a race was a riot.
    Last edited by gren; Nov 15, 2006 at 06:27 PM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho