Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas!!!

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ideas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I want them to be active, what is the point in joining it if you aren't going to be around. I don't care if we have 50 or 5 members as long as they are active. I guess I am saying we need to focus on active in the clan area instead of getting more members. Plus if people see how active we are they will want to join us.
    yah ....KK its kinda hard to be active when theres basically nothing to do In our forum...cept do that game and that gets dull..and theres really no point to threads cause we can just get a bigger answer

the only good thing about clans is knowing your in a group that other people aren't and that theres games and prizes but hay good enough for me ^__^

@N1M3 0WN$
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I want them to be active, what is the point in joining it if you aren't going to be around. I don't care if we have 50 or 5 members as long as they are active. I guess I am saying we need to focus on active in the clan area instead of getting more members. Plus if people see how active we are they will want to join us.
    I guess your right

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Look people I am just here to make sure there is some kind of order. THIS IS YOUR CLAN! If you don't see topics you like START NEW ONES! This clan is as much as you want it and make it to be. Once the challenges start things will pick up as far as things to do and at the end of the month I am going to have a contest but I can't do it all! That is why when people have stated ideas for things to do in this thread I have told them to go do it and thus far no problems. So go forth and have fun! lol

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I have question since this is a anime fanatics clan um shouldn't we have some kind of a vote to see which anime everyone likes the most out of all animes. I dont know its an idea.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

We already have a favorites thread and I think that is enough, plus there are thousands of anime and it would be hard to setup a poll like that.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well since u said check with u first before starting a thread, I was thinking if we could each just post our top 5 anime each of wich are not mention by the person before us and at end post back to see whats the best. I think thats what Deomon Spawn meant.

Kind of like this

me, for example
    1. Evangelion
    2. Elfen Lied
    3. Berserk
    4. DBZ
    5. Fulmetal Alchamist

... somebody different
    1. Samurai Deeper Kyo
    2. Cowboy Beepop
    3. Gatzaraki
    4. ....
    5. ....

Then once everyone posted each will choose top 3 until we get to top one after most of the other anime are disqualified.

So what do u think.

Thanks

I think that the mods are going to nuke it. I am not saying it is a bad idea, just that the staff doesn't want that kind of stuff here since it doesn't further anyone's knowledge of anything. It just states out of "x" amount of people this list of anime is popular. We want this to be an area where people talk about anime, not just list them.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 02, 2006 at 02:49 PM.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, ok sorry I wasn't too clear about that. Oh well....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast