Thread: Ideas for a RP thread

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Ideas for a RP thread

ive been givin permission to start a rp thread however i need to do it myself so i am currently taking ideas on the story time line and a list of a few major characters plot (etc.) so throw me some ideas pm me if u like so we can get this rp thread started
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ideas for a RP thread

Just to clearify I haven't given permission yet...I want to see how you are going to set it up and run it...also I want to see what the posts will be like...before giving it the OK...I like that you are getting ideas from people and hopefully people will be interested enough to offer some. I will help:

Since you are a Naruto fan...why not base one off of Naruto...maybe the 4th hokage time frame where he was alive and the 3 legendary ninja's were young? Just a thought.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

i was gonna go with the naruto plot but i wana take into acount what the others think before i start to write a plot out and send u the entire info set

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Just to clearify I haven't given permission yet...I want to see how you are going to set it up and run it...also I want to see what the posts will be like...before giving it the OK...I like that you are getting ideas from people and hopefully people will be interested enough to offer some. I will help:

Since you are a Naruto fan...why not base one off of Naruto...maybe the 4th hokage time frame where he was alive and the 3 legendary ninja's were young? Just a thought.
    i think that is a very great idea but u know i don't know why but people r sayin that naruto's father was the 4th Hokage for some reason but I like the idea of having one about the groups lives as they were little that might give us an idea on the things that might happen in the future u may never know

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Thanks

well we could make our own story it could b close to naruto u know the genre but we can create our own characters but since im writing the intro plot i need names and biographys so i can creat somethin but idk i mean no one is really even active in the anime fanacitcs clan so maybe this is a lost cause but idk...