Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manga

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Manga

And so we have our manga thread! Feel free to discuss any manga you've read, or want to read, but remember, this is not a chat thread lol. This thread may contain spoilers, so I hope everyone's okay with that.

If anyone here has been following the Naruto manga, the latest chapter was pretty great, wasn't it? We finally get to see some action! I can't wait for the next chapter - more akatsuki guaranteed! As for Naruto's training, I can only hope that he'll come up with something soon.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manga

yep i have ^ ^ . it was great. i'm just curious of what the end result will be, after all that training naruto's going through.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm yeah, I can't wait to see the end result. It was a pretty great way of training - it still amazes me that I hadn't thought of that before. It was only natural that Kakashi would beat me to it lol. I'd love to see more of Sasuke though.

To those who've been following the Fruits Basket manga, what do you think of the KyoXTohru pairing? Did you wish it were Yuki instead? I personally liked it - Kyo really does deserve someone like Tohru after all he's been through.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    Hmm yeah, I can't wait to see the end result. It was a pretty great way of training - it still amazes me that I hadn't thought of that before. It was only natural that Kakashi would beat me to it lol. I'd love to see more of Sasuke though.
    Sasuke...hm....i want to see him fight, that's about it, other than that, i wouldn't want to see more of him cause he looks so feaky. *shivers*

Unfortunately i don't read the fruits basket manga,....though i'm thinking i might later......much later.....I really didn't believe it would end up with a kyoxtohru pairing. I really, really thought it was going to be yuki.
    Guess i was wrong, eh?

Newbie Demonic Angel may be famous one day Demonic Angel may be famous one day Demonic Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent started reading fruits basket either.>.< Im going to though by the end of the week.

Has anyone read dears? I really like the humor in this manga. Alien girls(few boys) serving thehuman race and trying to fit in. XD I love it.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok well I don't know if anyone heard of this, but its Alice 19th, its a great and I used it on guess that anime^^;; my bad, but its a pretty good story! SO anyone heard of it?^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    Ok well I don't know if anyone heard of this, but its Alice 19th, its a great and I used it on guess that anime^^;; my bad, but its a pretty good story! SO anyone heard of it?^-^
    i never heard of it but i'll try it out thx

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    Sasuke...hm....i want to see him fight, that's about it, other than that, i wouldn't want to see more of him cause he looks so feaky. *shivers*

Unfortunately i don't read the fruits basket manga,....though i'm thinking i might later......much later.....I really didn't believe it would end up with a kyoxtohru pairing. I really, really thought it was going to be yuki.
    Guess i was wrong, eh?
    Aww, Sasuke-kun's not that freaky is he? He actually resembles his brother more than ever... *drools* Ok, I won't go there. XD

Haha lol, ah yes, most assumed that it'd end up with Yuki and Tohru being together. I was the rebel back then, and believed the Kyo would end up with Tohru. If not, then neither of them would end up with Tohru. I guess I was right lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic Angel View Post
    I havent started reading fruits basket either.>.< Im going to though by the end of the week.

Has anyone read dears? I really like the humor in this manga. Alien girls(few boys) serving thehuman race and trying to fit in. XD I love it.
    Yes, you should definitely try Fruits Basket. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who doesn't like it lol. The anime was really nicely done as well, so you could try the anime as well. About Dears, I haven't heard of this manga before. I might take a look into this one when I have more time on my hands though. Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    I've heard of Alice 19th, and have been itching to have a look at this one for quite a while now, but I've just never had the time to lol. It's definitely on my "to read" list though.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast