Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Manga

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manga

I've been reading Battle Royale! Its a cool story, putting aside the death, sex and drag queens! LOL! I've read up to vol. 11, I almost cried when Shingi died! he was such a cool character!

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Here are a few anime u guys might like: Black Cat, D gray Man, and Whistle!.
    Please Know that Black Cat has guns in it's manga and Whistle! is a soccer manga.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't heard of Black Cat, D gray Man or Whistle! before lol. Unfortunately, I might have to stop reading manga/watching anime for a while. My yearly exams are coming up soon, and it's a shame that I'm not doing as well as I'd originally hoped. I might have to take a break from forums in the upcoming weeks. Ah, the glory of school lol.

As for manga, I've read the latest chapter of Naruto. The last part where Hidan said, "...Well now! Let's enjoy some exquisite pain together!" - I have just dubbed him a psychotic freak now lol. But at the same time, he's so awesome! I really can't wait to see more action from him. Looks like he has some sort of an ability - perhaps another bloodline limit? That'd truly be great! And as for Asuma, I really hope he doesn't die. Kishimoto'd have to be mental to kill off Asuma!

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the prevews of the three manga and they were very intresting really so I really think some of u guys should be intrested about it.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    And so we have our manga thread! Feel free to discuss any manga you've read, or want to read, but remember, this is not a chat thread lol. This thread may contain spoilers, so I hope everyone's okay with that.

If anyone here has been following the Naruto manga, the latest chapter was pretty great, wasn't it? We finally get to see some action! I can't wait for the next chapter - more akatsuki guaranteed! As for Naruto's training, I can only hope that he'll come up with something soon.
    EEE!! IM NOT THERE YET!!! IT HAS YET TO COME OUT IN THE US... IM NOT GOIN TO READ IT ONLINE... THE TRANSLATIONS MIGHT BE WRONG AND STUFF...
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rksamurai View Post
    EEE!! IM NOT THERE YET!!! IT HAS YET TO COME OUT IN THE US... IM NOT GOIN TO READ IT ONLINE... THE TRANSLATIONS MIGHT BE WRONG AND STUFF...
    I know a place on the internet that has the right tanclations
    that's were i read the manga

www.narutocentral.com
    but that is for naruto manga
    Last edited by tammyemily303308; Sep 22, 2006 at 06:53 PM.

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

well it just so happens that my avatar is from D.Gray-Man. its a pretty good series that goes well with a side of Death Note, FMA, or Airgear (i guess)
    u know u like him

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRoze View Post
    well it just so happens that my avatar is from D.Gray-Man. its a pretty good series that goes well with a side of Death Note, FMA, or Airgear (i guess)
    Really? I might try it out, well so far I tried reading two new manga in my so little time that I have well the first one was called .hack legend of the twilight and now that is one kind of game I would love to play and the second one is called Fushigi yugi genbu kaiden and I think this one is also pretty interesting. ^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast