Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Manga

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Manga

Quote Originally Posted by tammyemily303308 View Post
    right now i am reading the naruto manga but i am behind cause i am readin it from the Shonen Jump Magazine but i don't care but i have been seeing a show called Princess TuTu I made a review on it if u want to see it and i am tring to find the manga can anyone tell me where i can find it I want it so bad lol
    Lol it's ok, take your time. Which chapter are you up to in the Naruto manga?

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    I recently finished up the series Imadoki, and am waiting to get the final volume of Beauty is the Beast ^__^ Imadoki I really didn't like the ending of... it felt way rushed and kinda "eh". Beauty is the Beast I LOVE LOVE LOVE and I hope I won't be disappointed by the ending *crosses fingers*
    Beauty is the Best - I've read the first few chapters, and it was ok, but truth be told, I didn't enjoy it that much. To be honest, Eimi's character is a no-no for me. Her personality traits and such are too typical for my liking - the clumsy, oblivious girl, who knows what to say at the right times and such. Ack, too typical. I stopped after the first few chapters.

I do, however, adore the bishies in this manga.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Lol it's ok, take your time. Which chapter are you up to in the Naruto manga?

Beauty is the Best - I've read the first few chapters, and it was ok, but truth be told, I didn't enjoy it that much. To be honest, Eimi's character is a no-no for me. Her personality traits and such are too typical for my liking - the clumsy, oblivious girl, who knows what to say at the right times and such. Ack, too typical. I stopped after the first few chapters.

I do, however, adore the bishies in this manga.
    i am in chapter 105 but it is so cool to read it lol

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Newbie TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana's Avatar
    Thanks

I just ordered 9 manga of the internet. W Juilet 2-8,(I love this manga. I was haveing trouble finding it so I bought 7 of them.) Hands Off 3,(I like this manga. My friend gave me the first one and now I'm hooked.) and Suki 3.(It is the last one. Suki hasn't been one of my favorite manga but I like it enough to get it.)
    I can't wait till they get to my house so I can read them.
    My life is my own. You can't control me.
    I am like a sword get to close and you'll get hurt.
    I have very bad spelling. Expect some spelling mistakes.

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

What's the average price for manga? I'm just starting out, and I have no Idea. I've been addicted to anime for a while, but I never really had an interest. (Until now)!!!

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4