Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime!

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    I've seen a bit of Chobits, and this anime crossed my mind at one stage as well, but I doubt it now. Hideki didn't go to college - he wanted to, which is why he moved to prep school so he could study to get into college. Ack, I give up on this one lol.
    Lol that guess is as mine, but don't give up beacuse someone is bound to figuring it out lol.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, you guyz are really stumped ok here's another hint (that will probably give it away) the organization's name is Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai
    u know u like him

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, a Google search found it.. it's 'NHK ni Yokoso!'

Kadokawa Shoten website NHK ni Yokoso! 2006 GONZO Studios production. As I suspected, a fansub only release...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, ok people lets only do licensed anime from now on, there is no way these can be guessed if no one has seen them due to them not being released State side or in Europe. Anyway, Google err... Len gets the next one, lol

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Okay, let's go with the most famous 'Wrong Number Connection' in the history of anime. A young, shy, (and short!), college student who's working towards a engineer degree at a technical institute, late one night, alone and hungry, try's dialing out for some fast food take out delivery. After serveral failed attempts, (and the odds of this event happening is so small, it must have been an act of God!) he ends up connecting to ...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

...the goddess network and the anime is Ah! My Goddess or Oh My Goddess!

Thanks

Grumble grumble grumble

Actually, it's the Goddess HotLine... This one was probably too easy, (I should have used the one with the tank...)

Based on the manga series that first started publication back in 1989, and still going strong today. 'Ah My Goddess' featuring the college student Keiichi Morisato, and his perfect girlfriend (who is literally divine...) Belldandy (which is what happens when you have romanji spelling of the Japanese pronunciation of the Norse Muse of time Verudandi...)

First animated in the OVA produced in 1993 (published, and recently republished in a digitally restored collection edition under the name 'Oh My Goddess') and the recent TV series, with the second season currently showing in Japan. Both TV seasons are licensed by Media Blaster for Region 1 US/Canada distribution, with the first season available in it's entirety on DVD. There is also a side-story movie produced in 2000, as well as the spin-off series 'Adventures of Mini-Goddeses', both licensed and distributed by GENEON USA. The original Japanese voice actors from the OVA reprise their roles for both the movie and the TV series. The singer/seiyuu Kikuko Inouye is famous for the voice of Belldandy, with the OVA series considered her breakout role...

Madman of Austrialia has a website up on the first season of the TV season
    Ah! My Goddess: Madman Website

I have both the OVA and the first TV season on DVD. 'Ah My Goddess' easily ranks among the best romance comedy anime series ever made...
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 16, 2006 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks

A place where humans and robots co-exist humanity has reached a panicle of existence and a new monument is constructed in it's honor...or is it? A young boy and a girl who is the key to everything open their hearts to each other but it seems they are wanted by more then just each other...

What anime am I?

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast