Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime!

It hasn't aired on TV in the US either (to my knowledge) you need to go out and buy anime.

And is it Noir you said? I guess we'll have to wait for the chief to post.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel View Post
    Is it "Noir"? Ack, too bad it's never aired on Australian tv before. It's a shame, but we don't get a lot of anime, unless it's paid tv. I don't have the privilege of watching paid tv lol. This anime sounds pretty interesting though - I might take a look into this later.
    Yes it is Noir! Now Noir is a pretty good anime, it has a lot of action and gun fights however the series uses a lot of “flash backs” which feature animation already seen. Also there is this one song that at first is pretty cool but they use it so much in the series you begin to hate it. Other then that it is a good view IMO.

Here is a link to ANN’s profile on Noir (it has DVD reviews as well)

Anime News Network - Noir (TV)

And the official websites:
    Project Noir - Workfile
    BANDAICHANNEL
    @Victor Entertainment

@ Veg you are right it has only aired in Japan, France & Latin America

Ok so you are up mystical shadow angel!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Is it "Noir"? Ack, too bad it's never aired on Australian tv before. It's a shame, but we don't get a lot of anime, unless it's paid tv. I don't have the privilege of watching paid tv lol. This anime sounds pretty interesting though - I might take a look into this later.
    Madman of Australia has already licensed the ADV Films dub of 'Noir' and is available in a collectors set...
    Madman web Catalog Page Noir:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL when I get a job, I'll be sure to save up and buy this series. Until then, I'll just have to wait. Anyhow, here's my lil pop quiz!

This anime is set in modern Japan, and revolves around the life of the female main character who finds herself living in the same house as the male main character after their parents decided to "swap partners". An interesting thing is - the main characters' genders were originally reversed, but the editor made the change early in the production.

This one's pretty easy. Let's hope more people participate this time. Come on everyone!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL when I get a job, I'll be sure to save up and buy this series. Until then, I'll just have to wait. Anyhow, here's my lil pop quiz!

This anime is set in modern Japan, and revolves around the life of the female main character who finds herself living in the same house as the male main character after their parents decided to "swap partners". An interesting thing is - the main characters' genders were originally reversed, but the editor made the change early in the production.

This one's pretty easy. Let's hope more people participate this time. Come on everyone!

I know!! I know!! lol its MARMALADE BOYS.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    LOL yes, it's MARMALADE BOY. It's a really great manga, and an awesome anime as well. I loved the soundtrack, even though it's a bit classical lol. Marmalade Boy has many twists and turns in the plot, and is a must if you're into romantic dramas.

Here's the link to ANN's profile of Marmalade Boy (live-action), which was adapted by the Marmalade Boy manga.

Anime News Network - Marmalade Boy (live-action)

Here's Wikipedia's article of Marmalade Boy (the anime/manga).

fma1012 - your turn!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok there is a boy who haven't seen his sister in along time because she had to move away with their mom, so to keep in touch they play this online game , (o by the way its not the same in the manga) lol I think this is an easy one.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Thanks
    Eh? An online game? I haven't heard of this before, but it sounds pretty interesting lol. Let's hope more members can participate!

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast