Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Name That Anime!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name That Anime!

Actually, “Rurouni Kenshin” has 3 OVA’s. Trust and Betryal are separate OVA’s and the third one is Reflections.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i should've said 3 OVAs, but as there are only 2 OVA series, i put 2. then again, i should've said "2 OVA series" rather than "2 OVAs". sorry, my bad - i should've made things clearer there. but yeah, you're right - the first OVA series was split into samurai x - trust and samurai x - betrayal.

legacy2bwritten - you got it right, except the spelling lol. as cbh said, it's "rurouni kenshin" lol. sorry, i should've told you the spelling was incorrect before. anyhow, it's your turn! XD

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, I noticed when I wanted to see it at youtube and I couldn't, lol. So I had to go through some trouble to get the name, lol. Well, lets see if I can pick one thats too easy but not too hard. Ok, I got it this one is based on my favorite anime

Two guys each one born to have a diferent destiny from the other. I'm really not trying to mention anynames or It'll give it self out really quick. Just a quick hing though seals.... vs. angels. Its a really great anime and it takes place in modern times more or less in a city of Japan. Final hint, when one turns to one side the other will turn to the other. Ok good luck

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... the last part of your hints, "when one turns to one side the other will turn to the other" is a bit confusing lol. Would you mind rephrasing that part?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't matter, unless I a am really off base I am positive the anime is "X" by clamp.

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Name That Anime!

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Muffin View Post
    In this game, you basically do as the title says, name the anime that the person above you describes. If you get the anime right, then you get to name the next anime, easy enough? yaay!

I'll start with an easy one just so we can get into the flow of this.
    • I am in a land of normal humans, yet also not.
    • I am in the past, and also in the future.
    • I mainly consist of 3 humans, a half-breed and a demon.
    • I take place in Japan.

M'kay, so this is a simple one, so start guessing!!!
    Inuyasha??
    Well this is mine,
    I live in a world where every 1,000 or 10,000 years ww have a battle on earth.
    We need human partners to read our books.
    The battle will deside who will be king/queen of ___________ world.
    Note: If I filled in the _______ it will be too easy!

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Thanks

???? tammyemily303308 ????? that was the first one, we are currently looking at this one:

Quote Originally Posted by legacy2Bwritten View Post
    yeah, I noticed when I wanted to see it at youtube and I couldn't, lol. So I had to go through some trouble to get the name, lol. Well, lets see if I can pick one thats too easy but not too hard. Ok, I got it this one is based on my favorite anime

Two guys each one born to have a diferent destiny from the other. I'm really not trying to mention anynames or It'll give it self out really quick. Just a quick hing though seals.... vs. angels. Its a really great anime and it takes place in modern times more or less in a city of Japan. Final hint, when one turns to one side the other will turn to the other. Ok good luck

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    It doesn't matter, unless I a am really off base I am positive the anime is "X" by clamp.
    LOL I was just about to post that as well. I'm pretty sure you're right lol, and as soon as legacy2bwritten verifies that, you can give us a nice tough one.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast