Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: role playing thread

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

role playing thread

finally somthing fun
    this is a role playing thread a place where you can be someone totally different.
    so choose an anime or manga character tell us the name of your character and what anime or manga they are from and a little bit of info about your character. remember just have fun

my name is zabuza momochi the demon of the hidden mist and I am from naruto. I have a giant sword and a bad attitude

for more info on my character click this link.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momochi_Zabuza

Edit by Hammer: I want this to me much more then a list thread so this is what we will do, the next person not only has to say who they are but they must take the previous person's character and make up a small scene for the two of them. Then the next person will build upon it or take it a totally new direction. Have fun!
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 09, 2006 at 05:05 AM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: role playing thread

I am your new sidekick "Kitty White" from Hello Kitty (blames Len for this) and together we are setting out to stop a evil crime syndicate from dumping toxic waste into the ogaha river!

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'll have to put some thought into this one but no way I could steep lower than Hello Kitty, lol Jk I'll be Goku, from DBZ a I am not human but a Saiyan and have great pride towards my race but I live now to protect those on earth from the evil and threat of evil scientist, androids, my own kind, plus some more aliens like (Frieza, Cell, Boo are the main ones but there are more of them out there)
    I have come back from training with Shenron after defeating the Dragonball Dragons now the legacy will continue through me Just call me GokuSS9

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

come on now people (YOU HAVE TO ADD TO THE STORY) not just create a character….now lets see…

as zabuza momochi & I continue on our way to stop the evil crime syndicate from dumping toxic waste into the ogaha river we run into GokuSS9 who is training with Shenron. Sypathitc to our cause Shenron sends GokuSS9 with us to stop the evil crime syndicate from dumping toxic waste into the ogaha river…..

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

as we continue on our journey we are atacked by three ninjas, we each fight one ninja I finish mine off quickly by cutting him in half with my sword. kitty white uses his claws to rip the ninjas skin off. gokuSS9 destroys his ninja with a kamaemae (sorry about the spelling) blast. now that the ninjas are destroyed we continue onward on our Quest.
    Last edited by DEMON SPAWN; Sep 11, 2006 at 09:37 AM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    come on now people (YOU HAVE TO ADD TO THE STORY) not just create a character….now lets see…
    These threads are dangerous Chief.
    Any more ****ups and this'll have to be closed.

Newbie legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten may be famous one day legacy2Bwritten's Avatar
    Thanks

Well to continue with the story After that encounter with the ninja all was going well except for the fact that these ninjas were no ordinary ones! Out of the bloom a whole army of ninjas pop out. Now these three wariors have to fight for their lives... as predicted Goku has no problem and anaialates the enemy with one blast. This how ever was not the best choice because by doing so a new enemy had been exposed! What will come of the three wariors...to be continued.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Sep 11, 2006 at 06:34 PM.

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm gonna be Kuchiki Bayakura from Bleach!

As i join all the other guys after the ninjas were defeated, a big black void opens and out comes a gigantic monster!

"Scatter Kikubaku" My sword scatters into a million dancing blades that are impossible to count and destroy the monster!

"Man, i am so kick ass!!!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast