Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Animal Abuse Right or Wrong? Debate About It.

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Is Animal Abuse Right or Wrong? Debate About It.

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    animals dont have souls or minds they only thing of 2 thing eating and reproducing if you want them to have souls and a mind you mine as well think dr. do little was a real person becuase animes are ignorant ,heck any bird you see talking there not doing it becuase they are smart thay are mimeing us thinking we are a typ of bird.

and the only abuse i see as wrong to an animal is that some are purposly
    starved ,i have somepretty chilling story's about how they get meat
    from baby cows but i want go there since this clan has kids in it but its
    pretty cruel but its done out of the need for food.
    Animals are living organisms. Fact is, they are not considered 'intelligent' in comparison to humans. However, animals are capable of thinking, communicating, motion etc. They have minds.

Back on topic. Is animal abuse Right or wrong? Simple answer - No.
    The term 'abuse' int his case, refers to animal torture to satisfy human pleasure/entertainment. I am against this act.

Newbie Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion:
    Do animals have minds? Yes, just not as complex as humans.
    Is animal cruelty bad? Yes, but so is any cruelty.
    Do animals have souls? No.

Is animal farming bad? No, food is required. However, farmers usually use the least torturing method to do so without causeing the meat to be unhealthy for consumption.
    Is seal hunting bad? No! The seal population is controlled because the seals have no major predators other then humans... and they eat a lot of fish. Either the seals get controlled or the fish go and then the seals will all go too.
    Don't they kill the baby seals? No! The hunt is done during the time of year when there are no 'white fur' baby seals. The pictures of bashed in white baby seals are actually killed outside of the hunt. A few animal rights activists were caught bashing in a baby seal so they could take a picture of it and use it to campaign against the seal hunt. Now, not to say all the pictures are produced this way, but at least a couple were. (Note: only fanatical people would go so far as to kill the animals to prove that others are cruel.)

Sorry, I got a little off topic, but it is related.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Animals other than humans, only have the basic of needs - the need to eat drink reproduce and survive.

All of a sudden comes along an animal that is cursed (?) with a coincious and the ability of thought. These animals for some reason serperate themselves from other animals.

We hurt each other badly there is no stopping us from hurting animals. But if it's wrong to torture (abuse) a human ( who are animals) then it also wrong to abuse animals.
    I believe animals have souls, because if animals don't - then neither do we, after all we are apart of the animal kingdom? are we not classified as mammels?

Quote Originally Posted by Esperologist View Post
    Is seal hunting bad? No! The seal population is controlled because the seals have no major predators other then humans... and they eat a lot of fish. Either the seals get controlled or the fish go and then the seals will all go too.
    Don't they kill the baby seals? No! The hunt is done during the time of year when there are no 'white fur' baby seals. The pictures of bashed in white baby seals are actually killed outside of the hunt. A few animal rights activists were caught bashing in a baby seal so they could take a picture of it and use it to campaign against the seal hunt. Now, not to say all the pictures are produced this way, but at least a couple were. (Note: only fanatical people would go so far as to kill the animals to prove that others are cruel.)

Sorry, I got a little off topic, but it is related.
    We wouldn't have to do the controlled killing if humans didn't stuff up the natural food chain in the first place

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Its kinda wrong... But, I like playing bad with my pets... I hate animals... they give me Headache...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2