Thread: Arist Blocks?

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

Arist Blocks?

Am I the only who gets them? I'm in another again and it sucks because I just made some really good sigs in my opinion. So yea, if anyone else gets these can you suggest a why to get out of them?

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Arist Blocks?

whats an artist block?.,, i call them ruts,
    but yeah they can be a B, I've hit a few in my day, the best remedy is to try another style out., i've tried everything back when i hit my ruts, dark stled cg sigs, light colored girly sigs, and one that made me a little happy was vectoring, but now its just too long to do,

eventually you'll se other people's sigs and you might like to try out that style or even come across a render that begs to be sigged.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't usually get Sig blocks. Mostly I get it when I draw. It happens a lot too. When I get in a slump I usually just stop trying to draw or make sigs for a while. Hopefully when I come back, I'm refreshed.

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

I see, well at the moment I'm in my block so I'm not in a new sig mood. But as Sasurai-y said, I'm going to vector an image or two.

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I get a lot of those so I just look around and combine some styles or mess around photoshop while listening to good music. Always gets me out of sig blocks ^^;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥