Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Chit-Chat.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chit-Chat.

i dont think you got it still., 25X100 a sig would then look like this.

the width will stay at 25 for neaty reason, just adjust the height to your sig.

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

Oh man i should go to sleep. I didn't realize it was a 150. Err...thanks for clearing that up.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    i dont think you got it still., 25X100 a sig would then look like this.

the width will stay at 25 for neaty reason, just adjust the height to your sig.

Hmm so we make our own? Since we have to adjust it to our sig size we can go nuts and make it to our own liking......if thats what you we're already thinking I'll shut it -__-;;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

im not sure about that., its up to Sazuka if she still want to go on with the contest, and to state wheather we submit both styles, and are we still gonna be able to submit multiple (which i think we should limit submissions to 2each for each style)
    as far the resizing goes, i dont know. many people have different heights., but i think the main heights would only be 100, and 115. (because 100 is pretty standard and 115 is AO's max height limit.).

so in light of that. maybe one submission each and have size variations.
    so for the horizontal (are we alloud to adjust the lendth to our sig too?, or 500 a fixed thing.)

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, I know I'm supposed to put sigs in the Sig forum for feedback but I wanted to get some feedback from just you guys. I made this today and was messing around with animation and I just wanted to know what you guys thought about it. Thanks!

Thanks

Hey. Look's like ur new. Welcome to the clan!

Now, now time for ur sig ^^

Your background and text does not go with the render. You should add some black to match the wing's. Also ur sig does not have a important thing. A border.

But I like the animation it's catchy.

Btw what program are u using to make ur sig's?

ja-ne

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Ehhh... sigs don't always need borders.

Here comes some harsh but true suggestions:

In my opinion, the rippled effect that you seem so attached to is overrated and it makes you sig look... like you threw it together. And the background is too bright compared to the foreground image, it doesn't match at all. Also, the white stroke that around the character makes it look like you did a bad extraction.

For the text, try decreasing the leading on the text to make it blend more... graphics aren't supposed to look like a Word document. And "Ready for Oblivion" would look far better on one line.

There are other things that could be improved on, but I'm not here to give you a heart attack.
    Last edited by Sazuka; Aug 06, 2006 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks

Yea, yeah, i kno they don't alway's need one but this one would look better with it.

Sazuka, heart attack? That almost gave me one and that's not even my sig!
    Last edited by Sazuka; Aug 06, 2006 at 07:01 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast