Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Chit-Chat.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chit-Chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-
    Yea, yeah, i kno they don't alway's need one but this one would look better with it.

Sazuka, heart attack? That almost gave me one and that's not even my sig!
    Hey, he joined to be taught so... teach I will.

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

I just learned how to animate stuff today and I though about trying to make a vortex or wirlpool. I'm not really attached it. heheh I would have liked to have it animated in the sig I'm using but I didn't know how a couple days ago. How do you guys make your borders. I use the rectangle tool filled in and then I make another rectangle inside and hollow it out. I can't figure for the life of me how to increase the line width in the shape tools. I'm using Adobe Photoshop BTW. Thanks for the feedback.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nate_grey_x
    I just learned how to animate stuff today and I though about trying to make a vortex or wirlpool. I'm not really attached it. heheh I would have liked to have it animated in the sig I'm using but I didn't know how a couple days ago. How do you guys make your borders. I use the rectangle tool filled in and then I make another rectangle inside and hollow it out. I can't figure for the life of me how to increase the line width in the shape tools. I'm using Adobe Photoshop BTW. Thanks for the feedback.
    When I make the border.. I save it for last. After I make all the layers look good, I merge them. Then, I change the background color to what color I want the border to be. Lastly, I increase the canvas size by 2 pixels all around. This creates a 1px border surrounding the sig.

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka
    When I make the border.. I save it for last. After I make all the layers look good, I merge them. Then, I change the background color to what color I want the border to be. Lastly, I increase the canvas size by 2 pixels all around. This creates a 1px border surrounding the sig.
    I see. I see. So a lil insight of the sazuka secret 's sig making, muah.

At nate. Since your using photoshop you should be able to do many more creative thing's on it. I thought u were using something else.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

lol my boarders are also left last, but i dont merge them.

i simply make a new layer, select it all via, ctrl+a or whatever key floats your boat.

and then go to EDIT>>STROKE, set it to 1px(inside) and choose what ever color thats in my sig, and huuzaah, an easy boarder.

you can also have to layers for a border, for example.
    the bottom layer is 2pixels of a lighter color (i.e light blue), and then the top layer with a stroke of 1px of a darker shade..

all in all, totally useless

Newbie Darkness101 may be famous one day Darkness101 may be famous one day Darkness101's Avatar
    Thanks

i usually always use borders but not all the time

Otaku Creesco may be famous one day Creesco may be famous one day Creesco's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow...doesn't that sentence alone controdict your entire sentence?

Full Metal Alchemist sucks. Wanna try and prove me wrong?
    www.creesco.com
    We have nothing else to do except rate your grammar.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

With that aside,
    i'd just liked to know how long have you people been making graphics, and if you do have one somewhere, show us your first piece of work and show us your current, in light of how much you've grown,(just show 1 for each)

Oldest: (now it may not be the first but its the oldest one i could find)

Current: (one i made today)

I started about., back in either October of 2005, ever since i saw peoples sigs, i've always wanted one, (i quick;y wore out wearing requested and wanted orginal work), so then i started. and booooom!, im here!
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Aug 11, 2006 at 07:52 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast