Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire Role Play Castle

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Empire Role Play Castle

Sure.... But, wait.... Lets find the other first...

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

After several minutes of moaning in horrible pain, the wanderer is finally able to get up off the ground and starts to look for his companion, hoping she will forgive him for being slightly hard of hearing. For about ten minutes he searches the castle grounds for her, but with no success. "Well, I guess I lost her." He says to himself. Suddenly, he notices that one of the doors he was sure had been closed earlier is now slightly ajar. "That's odd, I could have sworn I heard running water." He says as he opens the door to see what is inside. Peering inside, the first thing he sees is closet filled with lots of clean and seemingly unused clothes. Unable to contain his joy, he says outloud "Finally! Clean clothes!" Sorting around, he decides on a brown trenchcoat, a white t-shirt, a pair of faded jeans, and leather boots. "Now all I need is to find where they put the showers." He thinks to himself as heads off to look for the showers.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name:???
    Home: ??
    Apperance: Is a small blue dragon, by the looks of things only just new to the world
    Weapon: currently has no weapons but it's sharp claws and a small (but sharp) horn on it's snout
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

** A small blue dragon ran frantically around the castle. In it's mouth it carried a small bag with something in it. It was trying to hide, or maybe trying to escape was better? It couldn't decide! It was too frantic and was starting to panic, it was in a very unfamilier place. In it's mad panic it didn't even see the wonderer peek inside, all the young dragon saw was a closet to hide in some where dark, where it could think. Without looking at any other of it's surrounding, he ducked into the closet and hid under a pile of clean clothes**

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

*As they find people, They saw a door.* I think theres omeone her??? *he cautiously enter the room... and smells something, its like a rotten fish* Hey...!? what is that smell??? smells like a rotten fish... Ew...Anybody here??? *They search everywhere.... They saw a shadow* Hey..! whose that?? anybody there?? show your self... omg *shouts loudly* Whaahhh!!!!! what the hell are you??? and what the smell are you?? *pinch his nose* Hey... speak....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

* is haveing a shower and hears noises in the closet room, she looks out and see's the guy from before, she growls and grabs a bar of soap and throws it at him* " what do you think your doing, go find your own showers!!!!"

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

"This smell is not good with a nose like mine!" Yelled RPGirl covering her nose. RPGil walked over to the closet hoping to find some thing to cover her nose. RPGirl looked thought the clean close and found a little Dragon.

RPGirl stared at the dragon for a while, "......Dragon." Siad RPGirl as she pointed at the little dragon. RPGirl looked at the bag it was carring. "Hmm, what is that?" Siad RPGirl as she poked the bag.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

The wanderer sees the flying soap missile too late and it hits him in the eye. "Ouch, that hurt!" He cries out in pain as he covers his eye. Looking up at her with a slightly annoyed face, he yells at her "I was looking for you so I could....." But before he could finish, he hears a loud crash behind him. He immediately whirls around to see what made the noise.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Nox growled and jumped out of the shower, grabing a towel and covering herself " what was that?" she ask, walking to the wanderers side.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast