Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Let's get active!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's get active!

Alright, here's the deal. We aren't very active these days and I was open for suggestions for contests and stuff, and I may even start giving out prizes (like $$ or something).

Any ideas?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Let's get active!

Wallpaper contests, Sig of the year, Most activeness in the year? I'll try and think of some over this week and get back with ya.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with a wallpaper contest!

I just realised we don't even have a chat thread or anything like that! maybe also we could have a thread where we comment on peoples work. the battle thread was a good idea, just wished we had more people joining in ><

oh! oh! I just got a random idea! lol. maybe randomly we could have different contest not just like sig of the weeks, or wallpaper contests, but like a contest to create a movie poster, or even a anime advertising poster.
    A draw yourself like a zombie contest for example. Some thing different other than making sigs.

Those of us who have myspaces can have a comp for the best layout or something.

I know it is the 'sig clan', but does that mean we have to be limited by just sigs?

lol sorry... one idea after the other just come into my head...so I got a bit carried away lol

I'll be more active after this week (Friday), it's stress time for me at the moment with exams and such at Uni.
    Last edited by _gwenibe_; Nov 05, 2006 at 01:36 AM.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I just realized we don't even have a chat thread or anything like that!
    Its because ever time we have one it becomes inactive :/

For the game poster thing, you mean like we would make a poster advertising for a game like say FF XII just because its new and then whoever was the most creative wins?

I also had another idea tut awards to the best tut creators?

THE RULES!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, doesn't always have to be for a new game/anime or whatever, it could just be a theme.

tut award thing would be good too.
    Maybe even every six months we good have awards?
    maybe, best sig, best avatar, best tut etc etc
    nominated by people and voted on by people

Thanks

Yes I like that it should make people more interested in the sig clan ^_^ but I sure do wish I could upload my animated sig lol.... its so cute.

I like the poster theme I would love to try and make one.

THE RULES!

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

You know I have seriously thought about having a Wallpaper Contest. It should be like a monthly thing with the prize being a gift card or something.

As for the Sig of the Year, it isn't a bad idea. I'm just thinking that all the nominees shouldn't just be from the clan.

Also, if you're wondering about this week's SOTW, I'm keeping it open for another week cause we only have a few entries.

Thanks

If I can I'll try and get some people from other sites and try to make us more active, seems like there isn't alot of GFX people thou.

I will be looking forward to the Wallpaper Contests I've been trying to get into making them ^_^

THE RULES!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast