View Poll Results: Should we merge the clans?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

3 60.00%
  • no

2 40.00%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Merge witht eh noobe clan yes or no?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Merge witht eh noobe clan yes or no?

I dont know. I mean this is my place to go to everyday since I'm surronded by the people I know and love u___u;;; Even if it's a little bit of people in the clan we all know one another closely and share the same interest....so I'm not so sure right now or that I want to.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

YEA im with janet i mean since its so few of us we have all grown close like family sort of we know each others likes a dislikes somewhat and i dont want that to go away with a flood of .....them noobz
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I've decided not to vote, I can't make my mind up. There are strong reasons for me to go both ways..

I'm going to go have breakfast now..-_-

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

OK DB told me to do what was best for the clans and I will I just want to know everyones opionon before I take some action

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Erg, like I said I'm not so sure.
    We have been kinda......>__< inactive and with this it could cause the clan to close down then keep us more apart from each other. But I don't know. Who knows.....maybe in the end we'll be good? Maybe gives this a try I suppose when it comes down to it. We really dont want to close down our clan due to inactiveness. Maybe have our little own GFX Club in there wont hurt

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

*sigh* now you made me feel bad i mean thats not what i meant i ...i just...i give up i will no longer fight you guys win im just fighting a loosing battle i know that we are close i mean i dont see it as shutting others out we welcome any new people into OUR clan its just that well its gonna end up just being a section in anothe clan....*cries*
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~fallen angel of despare~ View Post
    you will have sin and me and tell you the truth lately you couldnt get me out of photoshop because im making sigs. I actually enjoy it and I know what sin does to so you have two leader that do like what you like so dont say that
    I know hun
    That's why I edited it hee hee :P
    Does look like you do have an interest in it. So whatever is good for our members go ahead.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I mean if we could post this much in the first place we wouldn't be going through this now wouldn't we, but it seems no matter what we always end up not being as active as we plan so why not merge clans and we can still act the same way and it would be fine.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast