Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Might Leave

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Might Leave

*huggles Beowulf* Look no one is harassing me it's just a really tough time. Now also that my mom is marrying someone that hate my little sister and me. I thought my boyfriend had broken up with me and so I started dating Sinistra again. Well today I found out that someone had hacked into my boyfriends account which caused him to be banned and then unbanned but also caused Sinistra pain when we realised that it wasn't my boyfriend that broke up with me but someone else. So I'm back with my boyfriend. Then Ryo and Naruto playing a really mean joke on me saying that I needed to give them space that that was the only way they would keep talking to me and I got really upset and started crying. They said it was a joke but Naruto knows how emotional the last few days have been for me and how they are going to be that way till after my moms wedding. So that's why I was thinking about leaving the clan.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Might Leave

I feel sorry that you are having to go through all of this in a short amount of time. I know that feeling of having the whole world against you, as I had to go through my life that way for several years without anyone to help me out. It was very hard, and there were several times I thought I was going to lose my sanity from my sadness. It was only a few years ago that I finally managed to get the help I needed. It still affects me somewhat, but it is nowhere near as bad as it used to be. Listen, if you ever fell like you are starting to crack, just give me a PM and I will try to help you out as best as I can.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2