Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need some help

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Need some help

Life never turns out the way i want it to ya know...im never happy im always the one being hurt ...this time a girl that so called loved me has been stringing me along all these years and has had a bf for idk how long and shes like im sorry i didnt want u to know bc you would stop loving me...she bascially used me for a emotional play thing...and now...i ..i dont know what to do anymore im tired of being the one on the pain side of it all
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Need some help

Maybe a psychologist could help out here, because this is really far deep into a mind where its sensitive material to you.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

: Guys freinds of mine....i reallly wish you all the best in life...i however wasnt so lucky to have my life turn out the way i wanted it to....the world always passes me by and im always hoping to get past all my faild attempts...sadly il never get past all my troubles and trials so il just say this....when you find the one person you love....dont ever let it go....you just might regret it....il never love agin....

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

*Huggles Naruto* Don't say that never say that you will find someone else.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

i wish i could but im always everyones shoulder to cry on im tired of always being dragged along thinking im in love and gettin torn down..... time and time agin i quit

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto are you on yahoo? I think you and I need to have a heart to heart talk.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

I know how you feel. I have been shot down more then once, and it is not fun at all. I do not know if I will ever find the girl for me, but that has never kept me from trying again. So get on your feet and start all over if you have to. Do not ever let yourself give up, as you only be lying to yourself.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

the choice is simple then. dont fall in love. lust after girls all you want, but dont fall in love, its easyer and it hurts less

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast