Page 434 of 623 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 444 484 534 ... LastLast
Results 3,465 to 3,472 of 4978

Thread: Noobs Cyber Lounge

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Noobs Cyber Lounge

Stressful year. Hows every1 in AO? hope their healthy and such and such

Newbie La Danse Macabre may be famous one day La Danse Macabre may be famous one day La Danse Macabre's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ConradGuravitch103 View Post
    Indie, i think, have you heard of Monty Python?
    of course! He's a comedic genius

Though I mostly listen to Metal, so I've no idea about the indie scene

and if you don't mind me askin' why so stressful AT?

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

well joint the party a stressfukl year in deed
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

most of us are good, dunno bout the rest

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

*sigh* i was i could just go to a relaxing waterfall or sumthing. schools been killing me. serously. How about you guys?

Newbie La Danse Macabre may be famous one day La Danse Macabre may be famous one day La Danse Macabre's Avatar
    Thanks

right now i'm working a shift from 12am to 12pm. It's stressful and tiring, but I get it done and that's what really matter. It's all about how you deal with it

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

agree you oughta watch Monty Python its flippin hilarious.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

lol yeah i remmeber i detasseled corn and I always sang 100 bottles of beer or the wall like more than 5 times a day. its fun when people join in XD. but without the song i would have been dead. lol. Say im faced with a huge dilemma and i need your guys opinion. right now im taking tennis as a sport letting me get out of school in 3 years which i really want to do. but i want to do football but that will only allow me to get 7.5 credits which means i get out of school in 4 years. what should i do? And then i want to become a F.E.S to japan. next year. so help me out wat should i do?