Page 550 of 623 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 560 600 ... LastLast
Results 4,393 to 4,400 of 4978

Thread: Noobs Cyber Lounge

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Noobs Cyber Lounge

hey good morning, well its cold where am it actually brrrrr, lol

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

morning, i hate mornings its cold and you barely can get up

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmm i just get up i dont really think about it. lol yeah but i live in teas its kinda chilly in the morning sumtimes and so yeah lol. right now im doing 2 virus scans with two different programs so i can kill them all! i dunno if a lot of ppl know but those cookies with stuff attached can be delete by going to Tools at the top and down to internet options and delete cookies. It really works but cep for reputting the ID and pass back in. i hate that part :\ but yeah srry for not being on latly ive been addicted to America's Army. its really cool and free and better than Call of Duty and maybe almost like Counter Strike but i havent palyed CS before so. yeah. IM ADDIcTED to AA and Gonnzu. its like ragnorok but simplier i guess and its fun! SO YEAH AGAIN IM SRRY! OMFG IM SO EFFIN SRRY XD.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah its alright man as long as we know that your still alive and kicking
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

hows it going everyone? just seeing how everyoine is doing and to say 600
    more post's till 5000
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

...................................holy cray your right 600 left
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

yea i know other clans start new chat threads every
    so often but know this thread has been here since the beginning of the
    noobs clan ,i will close this and pin it so people can see we didn't give up on
    our thread and make a new one
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

well were gonna wait until five thousand right, boss?