Page 601 of 623 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 611 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,808 of 4978

Thread: Noobs Cyber Lounge

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Noobs Cyber Lounge

your a good poster but you dont get much time with how busy you are
    i think really the only active postes are my self ,and conrad and i mean active like all the time though conrad hasnt been here in a few days .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, its a bit of a bummer that conrad isnt here, i have be in RP withdrawal ^^

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

aww*pulls sword out and slices your shirt then grins saying* well i guess
    since your jsut a girl i can take it easy on you and meet you on the rp thread

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

well....looks like someone missed me...ah well I am back for a little while...so yeah...
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I know poeple are starting to act diffrently after the Wii and the PS3 came out and thats okay but its getting out of hand. I guy in my hometown got SHOT trying to buy a PS3. Thats ridiculous and deranged. Wait in line like the rest of us, geez!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

*grabs shirt and runs away* PERVERT!!!! eeeeee *Hides in corner*

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

*Waks HODC in the back of the head with a pan, tosses another shirt to Nox*There you go I made the bad man go away with my iron skillet...now what did you learn?
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

hmm i pull my gun out and shoot you in the head and you drop to
    the gorund dead as i todd a knife at nox cutting her cheek knowing she
    cant take me in an rpg. hows everyone doing? the clan looks a little dead right now but talk everyone later